• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Steam problem

Not exactly the right place to post, but I can't use they Steam website for some reason, so: I can't start Steam anymore, I get this error message: Steam.exe (main exception): Unable to start Steam Engine: *SteamStartEngine(0x12e8b8) failed with error 200: Connection closed by peer, Winsock...
  2. M

Questions

1. How do I know that I have set coordinates? I don't get any response if I "fire" with the binocs. 2. Are clan servers open to public if they act in good way? I'd like to play in a bit more organised way, but most of clans have requirements I can't fulfill. 3. Is there any other way to change...
  3. M

Installation question

I don't know for sure if this is right place to post, but anyway: I played RO in the free weekend, and totally got hooked. I bought the box version (has not arrived yet, though), and the question is: Do I need to re-install the game, or just enter a registeration code?