• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Score ideas

Nah. Most players are suicidal enough already. With "glory points", we might see a new sport: Glory Point Camping! Every noob will deliberately run into artillery and line of fire, so they can get LEET SNIPPER! We should rename them "pity points", and those who have most pity points, can select...
  2. M

Tactics Kar98k vs Mosin Nagant

Yeah, he used ironsight for stealth reasons. He was so (in)famous that russians deployed snipers to kill him, and even tried artillery.
  3. M

Tactics Kar98k vs Mosin Nagant

Mossie. More accurate, and Simo H
  4. M

Tactics Suppression

What you don't see is more scary than what you see... What you don't see is more scary than what you see... I like firing my MG to places where I know enemies come from, but where I can't see directly (Only with peripheral vision, If you know what I mean). Suppresses enemies pretty well, since...
  5. M

Lend-lease Bazookas

I say nay. That would seriously lessen my chances to get my favorite weapon, unless PTRD-class and Bazookamen would be separated. Soviet AT-men need skill. Let it remain that way!
  6. M

Lend-lease Bazookas

I say nay. That would seriously lessen my chances to get my favorite weapon, unless PTRD-class and Bazookamen would be separated.
  7. M

Egg Sighting Thread

Bathed? Who? Russians?
  8. M

The Wild Bunch & Tripwire Interactive's 50 player test server

Aah, just tk'd by someone. Some guys just don't respect that warning... Still, great server.
  9. M

Why and how did you choose your (ingame) nick

Maduk. A name sometimes confused to Mad UK. I invented it to be my name in Legend of the Green Dragon(one of the best roleplaying games ever). I just... invented it out of nowhere. Not related to Marduk.
  10. M

Grenades are too quiet....

We also need a deafening effect if you survive a nadeplosion.
  11. M

Weapon Jamming (Merged Yet Again)

Don't forget the german counterparts! Otherwise every smg-noob will play as german, which will make the smg-problem even worse...
  12. M

Dogs! (Merged Mutt Discussions)

But we really need health packs and BFG10k. No game is perfect without them! :p
  13. M

I Want I Want I Want!!!!!

Too true. I want: Every single variant of Mosin-Nagant. Hatchet. A Tractor. Aimbot. Unlimited ammunition. And last, but not least: BFG10K
  14. M

Tactics Tactics Site

Doctor, did you take part of the tactics from H&D2 manual? It has pretty much the same words.
  15. M

Your favourite RO moment so far

Those last moments were really thrilling. If one of bullets had killed you...
  16. M

A few minutes ago, I played Pariserplatz (The Wild Bunch), and it was the best match EVER! I was german, and there were some great players (Praetorian, Gruppenfuhrer, Karabiner). We tried to create some teamwork, and despite some reinforcement-depleting newbies, we won 2-0(Defended long enough...
  17. M

Squad Iron Crescendo

I might be interested to join. When (UTC) are the saturday battles? I might not be able to participate every time.
  18. M

Very lop-sided battle

I think he talks about Arad SH, it's a big map.
  19. M

I managed to get someone called NKVD to hate me. He was soloing in a soviet tank in K
  20. M

Squad Xfire Tactical Network

Madukthedoppelganger