Search results

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
  1. Yoshiro

Server map list issues

Thanks making sure this gets elevated with the team for investigation.
  2. Yoshiro

Killing Floor 2 Summer Update - Interstellar Insanity Has Landed!

Event Interstellar Insanity You made it! The moon landing was performed without any complications! Well, almost... Anyway, this research station has gone quiet for a while so you must check if everything is going well. But considering that communications were cut off a few days ago, the...
  3. Yoshiro

Apex Intro/ Cutscene Information Gathering

We are investigating and working to address this issue as soon as possible. Will update players when I have more to share.
  4. Yoshiro

Maneater Known Issues PSA

We continue to investigate why this happens to some players. Sadly we have no reason to believe a manual save would address this issue as we don't know why players impacted by this issue are impacted by this issue - and developing a new system that may not actually do anything to address the...
  5. Yoshiro

Maneater For XBox One Is Being Temporarily Removed From Sale In Korea

There is currently a bug that is preventing the localization of the Korean language from being displayed correctly in game on XBox One. Until this has been addressed, the Korean store version of the game is being removed from sale. It will be returned when this issue has been addressed via a...
  6. Yoshiro

E3 21'

I personally prefer in person events where we get a chance to interact with the fans.
  7. Yoshiro

E3 21'

Just some announcements for Chiv 2 post launch content. E3 is a virtual event this year and we do not have a physical presence at it.
  8. Yoshiro

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 2 (PC Build 1115) Is Now Available!

To opt into this beta on Steam, join the "preview" branch available in the Beta drop-down list. Admins will need to use the following SteamCMD flag: app_update 232130 -beta preview To opt into this beta on EGS, the Beta will be accessible within KF2 owners’ game libraries as a separate...
  9. Yoshiro

MANEATER glitch regarding "Science Experiment" trophy

Nothing new to pass along just yet, this issue is still being investigated.
  10. Yoshiro

Chivalry 2 Is Now Available!

The Ultimate Medieval Battlefield is Back Storm into battle with cross-play on all platforms! Charge into stunning 64-Player cinematic battles inspired by epic medieval movies Experience large-scale conflicts in sprawling medieval environments ranging from tournament grounds to full-scale...
  11. Yoshiro

HRG Arc Generator: Global primary fire sfx

Passing along to QA, thanks!
  12. Yoshiro

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 1 (PC Build 1114) Is Now Available!

The team has most recently been working on Maneater and its upcoming DLC Maneater Truth Quest.
  13. Yoshiro

Game crashes on boot (STEAM), possible Easy Anti Cheat bug?

This is likely your antivirus removing EAC files.
  14. Yoshiro

Is TW's animator on loan?Why does the quality of weapon details and animation decline so much?

Only to address any bugs. To my knowledge the animation is finished and final.
  15. Yoshiro

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 1 (PC Build 1114) Is Now Available!

1) We don't have a date to share on that yet 2) They are considered finished and final outside of any tuning or bugs fixes that may need to be done to them. I am not currently aware of any work planned for them 3) Not to my knowledge, the audio is considered final 4) As I do not recall exactly...
  16. Yoshiro

Maneater Known Issues PSA

We are looking at all the reports players are submitting. Some more info for those who are following along. There are several rare issues (I know it doesn't seem like that to those that have them, but in terms of users impacted it is fairly small compared to how many players are not impacted...
  17. Yoshiro

Bone Fins did not drop

Thanks for letting us know your platform, sadly we had hoped that we wouldn't see this as there are experimental fixes on that build that should have prevented this from happening.
  18. Yoshiro

Is there any way to transfer you EGS save file to Steam?

In theory this should work by renaming the save to be of the same name structure as a Steam save.