• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. Landrik

TWI at SIEGE-con

I heard about SIEGE (Southern Interactive Entertainment & Game Expo) from a few Soviet Reenactors I'm friends with. TWI is going to be there and have Eastern Front reenactors show up on October 5th. I wonder if they're going to have any kind of news on RO:HoS released. :IS2...
  2. Landrik

[Movie] My Way

MY WAY - US Trailer - YouTube
  3. Landrik

[Error] Suicide on cover

I took the anti-tank rifle today on Commissar's House and I was having problems where I would commit suicide randomly while setting up on cover. It was frequent, though not always there. I ended getting -9 points due to the magical suicides where I'd blow away like someone who was caught in...
  4. Landrik

[How Do I?] Fullscreen

I'm having a problem where when I launch RO:HOS, it will be windowed and not fullscreen. I don't have this problem with any other games in my library. When I click "Maximize", it just makes it larger, yet still windowed. This just sprung up this week. Any information I can get on this?
  5. Landrik

Expand Map Voting Time

It's all in the title. I find that after a match is over with, it's a click-fest of sorts trying to vote for a certain map and only lasts for a few seconds. Could map voting become more sophisticated and have more time to choose the next map in rotation?
  6. Landrik

Orange screen

When I was playing on Fallen Fighters in Countdown, I accidentally triggered my Windows key (placed right next to my alt key) and it took me back to the main page. I know this isn't a problem as much as it was just me frantically getting my finger placement wrong. Now what happened when I came...