Search results

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
  1. D

Can't find any servers!?

I can only find one or two empty servers in the full game and none in the beta, no matter what my filter settings are. Anyone else got this??
  2. D

Kar98 non-hooded sights screenshots

Yo, lots of people were confused or interested in the removal of the hooded sights on the kar98 and i just leveled up to 50 (partly thanks to the messed up stats lululul) so here it is: Unfortunately there isn't any option to revert back to the original sights after you unlock it, so you...
  3. D

Re-mapping console button?

Hey. Has anyone figured out a way to re-map the console button (@) to something else? Reason is because right now i can't use apostraphe because on my keyboard the @ and ' share the same button (i think all UK/euro keyboards are like this). Plus a few times i've accidently opened up my console...
  4. D

Having dreams about RO2...

Lol, two nights in a row i've had dreams of playing RO2. I think not having the game is damaging me mentally. I don't remember the first dream but i do remember the one last night, IT WAS ****IN EPIC. I was using a G41, playing a snowy map with trenches being the only cover on the whole map and...