Search results

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
  1. DrearierSpider

Siren Sound Mod

Is there an existing mod that deletes the new Siren screams they added for KF2 (leaving only the KF1 scream sound)? If not, would such a "mod" be possible by simply deleting her new sound files in the game directory (not sure if there's multiple sounds bundled into a single file or not)? I...
  2. DrearierSpider

SweetFX/3rd Party Applications & Anti-Cheat

I've been using SweetFX for a month or 2 now, as its SMAA injector is much better than the in game FXAA option. Normally I reserve this for single player games, as it uses .dll injection and can therefore be mistaken for cheating software. I haven't been too wary about this so far for KF2 due...
  3. DrearierSpider

Which tech would you like to see in future TWI games (API & middleware)?

With a lot of new and interesting tech on the horizon in the PC market (both hardware and software), I thought it would be an interesting discussion to see what the community has their eyes on the most and would like to see in upcoming games. Now a couple things to preface with -This is NOT...
  4. DrearierSpider

PSA: Chivalry $2.49 (US) on Steam for Winter Sale

Just a heads up for those who don't own it. This is the cheapest I've ever seen it and I'd wager it isn't very likely to go much lower (if at all), so now's the time to buy in if you want the Zweihander.
  5. DrearierSpider

Stat Boost and Perk Experience Gain Discussion

I thought it would be a good idea to get a separate thread going for this because there's currently very little discussion on this particular point in the Trading Floor Feedback post. Just to be 100% clear, this in reference to the line in the Zedconomy FAQ reading: Q: Are there consumable...