• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. J

I get this error a lot

Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7600) CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 3000 MHz with 4095MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 (6099) General protection fault! History: SkeletalMeshGet <- USpriteEmitter::UpdateParticles <- AEmitter::Tick <- TickAllActors...
  2. J

FPS Creeping down then crash

Hello, I have a problem that seems to be consistent among 8800 series nvidias. Driver updates have yielded no improvements, and game updates have also not done anything. I've re-installed the game and the OS multiple times and STILL have this problem. I would've thought it to be my computer, but...
  3. J

FPS Creeping down then crash

Hello, This is a problem that seems to be with 8 series NVidias, or at least those that i've personally talked to have had an 8 series. I myself have a 8800GTX. I can play the game, get great solid FPS at solid 60 at the beginning. then over the course of a game, the FPS drops slowly until I'm...
  4. J

Scope Problems

I'll make this short and sweet. My Setup: New Macbook Pro 15" 2.66Ghz Core i7, 4GB 1066MHz DDR3 Ram. I initially played with the crossbow in west london and when I scoped, I couldn't see anything, it was just gray, so I changed video settings to max and I could kind of see. This is to say I...