• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. S

Grim Treatments Hotfix 1087 is live.

Is that what this is? I'm seeing this scrolling in the command window of my server , about one a second; [0132.72] ScriptLog: (TW ZOMBIE SERVER LOG) KFGameInfo: PendingMatch.Timer - bDelayedStart: True
  2. S

Summer Update Second Beta Changelog

I'm with you on this. So what we (my group of steam friends) do is to put up our own servers. There's a handy mod that kicks players below a configurable perk level. We use another to raise the difficulty by allowing more zeds on the map at one time. We typically run them as 12 player servers...
  3. S

Using more than one CPU/Core

Windows 7 PC with an old I-7. Kf2server uses one core and when that core is ~90% the system lags. Is there a way to get it to use more than one core? I was wondering if loading a Virtual server product on the PC and running the KF2 server in a VM would spread the load across all of the cores.
  4. S

A PSA from your medics.

A thread for helping the medics help you. Hopefully other medics will make comments here as well. I don't claim to be great medic so I will make my comments and welcome those of others. As a medic my job as I see it is to keep the team alive. I
  5. S

Why we vote kicked you

A thread for discussing for vote kicking. Those who kick and get kicked. I