• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. E

After update 1099, players can't join any workshop maps?

It seems that this is broken Important Note for Players having trouble connecting to servers within EOS Beta: In KFEngine.ini change NetworkDevice=OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.IpNetDriverSteamworks to NetworkDevice=IpDrv.TcpNetDriver After update 1099, the workshop is no longer working coz when...
  2. E

Question regarding excessive appworkshop .tmp files in dedicated server.

Hello guys, My server seems to have excessive appworkshop .tmp files in workshop folder which the numbers doesn't seem to belong to workshop id. It's getting larger everyday of running server. I have to delete them manually everyday. It seems that my friends who are running the server doesn't...
  3. E

High harddisk activity since latest beta update with custom maps on dedicated server.

Hello guys. I am having a serious issue with my dedicated server right now. I have spotted some high hdd activity probably since latest beta update. I've installed only maps from workshop through KFservertool by DarkDKS and this server had been running fine for like 3 months. The problem is...
  4. E

High harddisk activity since latest beta update with custom maps on dedicated server.

Hello guys. I have a serious issue with my kf2 dedicated servers right now. I have spotted some high hdd activity since a latest beta update. I've installed only maps from workshop through KFservertool by DarkDKS. My servers had been running fine for like 3 months. The problem is that when I...