• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. Ricky(SCO)

KF-Oilrig (help required with lighting error)

I have resumed working on my Oilrig level again for KF, and have messed up somewhere in relation to the lighting, but I cant think what Actor setting I have changed to make it go the way it has. If anyone can see from the screenshots where I have gone wrong, then please do point me in the...
  2. Ricky(SCO)

KF_Oilrig

KF_Oilrig Scenario That Horzine lot have lost communication with an oilrig in the North Sea that they have been operating. No Communications from the rig for a few days now. We just know that they have been up to all sorts of dubious experiments out there. They thought they were safe, away from...
  3. Ricky(SCO)

KF-Multistorey

A map based in a multistorey carpark adjoining a shopping mall. There are survivors believed to have locked themselves in a nearby shopping mall. Your team have been landed on the roof of the carpark to clear the way for the civilians safe extraction. Clear the area of the infected. Can be...
  4. Ricky(SCO)

Valienatos - Carpathian Crosses Map

On the 27th June 1941, Romanian Infantry attack towards Valienatos with the objective being to capture a crucial bridge, and to form a bridgehead. Intelligence suggests that there is an Artillery battery just beyond the village, which has already been wreaking havoc upon the advancing Axis...
  5. Ricky(SCO)

Valienatos - CC Custom Map

I have been working on this map for a week now, during the festive break. On the 27th June 1941, Romanian Infantry attack towards Valienatos with the objective being to capture a crucial bridge, and to form a bridgehead. Intelligence suggests that there is an Artillery battery just beyond the...
  6. Ricky(SCO)

Dukla Pass - Carpathian Crosses map

The Battle of Dukla Pass was a massive battle that occurred in Slovakia from September 8th to October 25th 1944. It was officially known as the “Carpathian Operation” by the battle commanders. Casualties were immense, - over 138,000 dead in 50 days Tank Battle:- "On October 25th, the rainfall...