• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. LolzMan1325

Killing Floor 2 Perilous Plunder beta 2 is now live

even after this update, the DLC weapon animations just don't seem up-to-code. the glocks especially move so stiff and look unfinished (mainly while reloading), and after this update the firing animations are way too slow and don't look like they have realistic feedback (compared to something...
  2. LolzMan1325

Neon Nightmares Double XP, Increased Drops and Sale is extended!

quick question, probably asked a million times, will players ever be able to get the dar armor again? like the original ones that were shipped with endless, they're the best looking ones and the ones most people want but they've been unobtainable since that event ended
  3. LolzMan1325

Santa's Workshop doesn't play in survival/objective mode properly

the map is supposed to open up in endless then? i could've sworn it was supposed to be played in objective
  4. LolzMan1325

FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME TRIPWIRE

For real, you made a thread complaining about all of this, going into no further detail, and offering no solution or providing any additional information. This is why the game is so broken, all you and so many other people do is complain, and TWI can't fix bugs based on complaints, they need...
  5. LolzMan1325

Santa's Workshop doesn't play in survival/objective mode properly

Since this map acts different than the other objective modes, it has a bit of an issue this update, which I discovered last night. Category: code Reproducibility: always Summary: Santa's Workshop doesn't adjust its layout and progression properly between game modes Online/Offline: both...
  6. LolzMan1325

Yuletide Horror Is Here!

Great! but um... can't buy any of the new stuff :cry: edit: nvm sick discounts :D
  7. LolzMan1325

Yuletide Horror Beta 2 Is Now Live!

says tomorrow (the 10th) over here: https://www.pcgamer.com/killing-floor-2-yuletide-horror-brings-the-matriarch-home-for-the-holidays/
  8. LolzMan1325

Yuletide Horror Beta 2 Is Now Live!

the HRG lockon definitely helped bring home the medic's whole ease-of-use feel with its weapons. your darts lockon so why not your shots? additionally, having to balance healing with shooting, you don't really have time to be aiming, the lockon helped output damage quicker since you didn't have...
  9. LolzMan1325

Nagant should cross-perk with the Berserker

I don't know about this, I'd hate to see berserkers running around stabbing things with the bayonet. The brunt of the weapon is the gun itself, and I think the parry utility is in Sharp being able to defend themselves against zeds that get close, which they inevitably do in heavily populated...
  10. LolzMan1325

Killing Floor Season Tickets.

absolutely, in-fact IIRC tickets fall under that new drop system where it keeps track of what items you've gotten, so at some point, you'll get all the halloween items that you can get from the ticket (I.E. you can get all items except for precious ones w/ just the standard orange ticket) until...
  11. LolzMan1325

SLI pulsating framerate?

when i run KF2 with SLI (not one card dedicated to physx since FLeX is still broken and runs like garbage), the framerate will pulsate. It'll go between 40 and 60 in regular intervals, seemingly never evening out. Is anyone else having this issue? EDIT: scratch that, vertical sync needs to be...
  12. LolzMan1325

[v1081] crafted standard crow-hawk, got precious variant

in crafting some steampunk tickets i got from last year, i got a few of the new items, one of which was the standard variant of the crow-hawk mask, like so: it appears this way when the crafting complete notification popped up, and appears like this in my steam inventory. in-game, however, it...
  13. LolzMan1325

[v1080] d.a.r. armor not showing in first person

pretty simple issue: in the gear menu i have the "bloody" standard D.A.R. armor equipped, but in the game, the first person arms appear as if i don't have any armor equipped at all, like so: this was in an online game, but after some testing, i can confirm this not only happens offline, but...
  14. LolzMan1325

[v1080] trader compass points to rocket, but is actually elsewhere

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: On the 6th wave of Steam Fortress in Survival, the trader compass will point to the rocket, however the actual trader will be located somewhere else. Description: This was on a Medium Suicidal game. Before, the bug was that the elevator door...
  15. LolzMan1325

new objective mode gives me ideas on making endless more different

In objective mode, there's a new objective where players have to defend an area until a timer expires, and I think the fact alone that the game can have a feature like this now gives me an idea on how to essentially make endless truly endless, instead of merely survival except with 255 waves and...
  16. LolzMan1325

why do hans & patty get speed boosts when 1 player remains?

I was doing some research on the KF2 Stats Spreadsheet and I came across this information that I never knew existed: Knowing this new information, I have to ask, what's actually the point to this? So many problems arise from this major hidden stat change. Is it not enough that the last player...
  17. LolzMan1325

[v1080 beta] zeds can block new battering ram and avoid knockdown

Category: Code Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: zeds can block a player performing battering ram and not get knocked down Description: In the first beta, battering ram was reworked slightly to deal some bludgeon damage while also knocking them down like before. It seems that on higher...
  18. LolzMan1325

not being able to use weapons is already a big penalty for holding h-pads/gears

In the 5-6 objective mode games i've played so far, picking up the h-pads/gears and being slowed down always seems like too harsh a penalty. Especially with so few players, it's already bad enough that you can't use your guns while holding it. It almost feels like padding just to make the game...
  19. LolzMan1325

have the road redeemer be an ammo-less version of the hemoclobber

Consensus is the Road Redeemer is bad. It's basically a worse version of the Katana--while it does the same damage it's brought down by 2 things: slightly slower swinging speed & bludgeon versus slashing. I won't go into the science as to why this changes the weapon completely, and it's much...
  20. LolzMan1325

why you should be able to change the game length in objective mode

The thing about objective mode's game length being set in stone is that if you fail late in the game, you have to do all of Thatâ„¢ again. Unfortunately most people aren't up to spend another 30-minutes or so to get back to where they were, especially if it's the same map. What confuses me is...