• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. TodSky

Yoshiro Fail of the Week...

[TW]Yoshiro: only to beat the level, realize I never found the hostages, and they were once again dead..... [TW]Yoshiro: so that was my biggest fail of the week! [TW]Yoshiro: what was yours My biggest fail this week was waiting for the HoS beta... :(
  2. TodSky

RO / DH / RO Sound Problem Sound Problem

RO / DH Sound Problem, As of last night my DH / RO have had no sound, no music or sound effects. What I have tried to fix this: - Making sure all option are correct - Verifying game cache for both RO / DH - Re-installing RO and DH - Tried another headset just incase it was a headset issue...
  3. TodSky

General protection fault!

What does this mean? Build KillingFloor_Build_[2009-02-09_10.82] General protection fault! History: SkeletalMeshGet <- USpriteEmitter::UpdateParticles <- AEmitter::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level KF-Manor <- UpdateWorld <-...
  4. TodSky

Das Reich erwacht

Community, I am sure most of your are fully aware of the fact that Realism in Red Orchestra has had a turbulent past. This has been aggravated by a small community, now it is smaller than ever all that remains are the die hard players. There are and have been many complications other than a...
  5. TodSky

Fr

6. TodSky

Das Heer

72.Infanterie Division Infanterie Regiment 105 First off I would like to outline are reasons for forming the 72.Infanterie Division. The way we see it is that there is a vast array of Waffen-SS and panzer/panzergrenadiere divisions within the Red Orchestra realism community. There isn’t a...
  7. TodSky

Photo's From The Front!

Panzergrenadiere Angriff Sowjet Positionen! (below)Maschinengewehr suppresses a Soviet strongpoint. (below)Grenadiere dislodge the remaining soviet troops with grenades & bayonets. (below)Once the strongpoint has been neutralised the Grenadiere secure the surrounding area...
  8. TodSky

Panzergrenadiere Needed!

3.SS Panzer Division ‘Totenkopf’ 6 SS-Panzergrenadier Regiment ‘Theodor Eicke’ Is Recruiting Once Again! After a few weeks of re-fitting and re-supplying at the divisions training centre in Wurttemberg. The 6th SS PG Regiment ‘Theodor Eicke’ has now been redeployed to Heers Gruppe Sud...
  9. TodSky

Totenkopf Recruiting!

Kameraden, the 3 SS-Panzer Division ‘Totenkopf’ is reforming its SS-Panzer Regiment 3 after a short time out due to refitting and rearming and we are looking for mature soldats to fill our ranks! We portray the 9./SS-PzRgt.3 which was a heavy panzer company attached to the SS-Panzer-Regiment 3...
  10. TodSky

Critical error!

RO seems to work fine on infantry only maps. but when ever I try and play on an amour map like Arad for instance I get the following error. "Bad name index 513/78. This error is probably due to either your computer overheating, or a corrupted installation of your game. If this persists, please...
  11. TodSky

Help!

Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2548 MHz with 511MB RAM Video: RADEON 9600 SERIES (6414) General protection fault! History: CheckTag <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- CheckTag <- LoadSummary <-...
  12. TodSky

What The Hell

Ok guys i cant connect to any servers I get the server browser up I can see all the servers and how many players but I cant connect to any!! I have tryed restarting my PC turning my modem off and no matter what I do I cant get a connection is it only me or is everyone getting this :mad: ow and...