• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. M

Summer Sideshow opt-in beta for next week ?

Hi there. Guess that next week we'll have the Beta 1 ready to go right ?. But for now we don't have a summer new map out of workshop Merc, as a clue that summer event its coming at the corner.
  2. M

A samhein celebration music track for when ?

Hi there, since we are in Halloween month and event, im having some strong nostalgy about A Samhein Celebration (monster masquerade some ppl calls it) from Halloween 2018 main menu theme and trader time. When you will release it cos evne Twisted Christmas 2018 aint integrated at official OST game.
  3. M

Halloween 2019 release time ?

Hi there, So when will release the official and full Halloween event TW ?. Need to do some supports/donations about new dlcs and other stuff and apart, enjoying the incoming the new event for this.... week maybe ? (Yaiii Samhein track playing while XD).
  4. M

So Christmas event when will release ?

AS at the subject at top says: the data release please ?, becasue we are at 4th December, Christmas month we are. The last suposely beta its from 27 applied. Other games are in Christmas mode right now from 2nd Dec. Hope worth the long waiting doing a second beta when at 1st almost all isues...
  5. M

Fresh Halloween update, fresh loads of crashes everywhere

Hi all, Happy halloween event game for all whos not having this classic crash message. Im not enjoying it and lots of my friendslist either because, when at main game site, we press to Options or Inventory and crashes with bugsplats window. This happening all time. Other of my friends dsnt...
  6. M

KF Where is my recently thread ?

Hi, i maked a thread asking for doom2 newbie final v1 and some other stuff. I wnet to my profiole and i dnt ahve any posts, this was maked on like 4Pm or 3PM ( im from Spain ).
  7. M

KF Where can I find Doom2 Final newbies 15 waves Servers ?

Hi, i discovered in my case the new mod of 15 waves which i never pased 800FPS on wave 11 ( LOL ). Someone can say me pls how i can seek for it on gametrackers or on same game, or other kind of tracker for this map. If there is a better mod maps for big goup mobs on each wave pls let me now...