• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. F

Summer 2020 beta: My thoughts

The new map It's actually one of the better maps I've seen so far. While we're no longer killing evil clowns in steampunk environments, I think this map works extremely well with the game's pacing, and the combination of spacious and claustrophobic areas really works in its favour. Balance...
  2. F

Merc Report - More Explosions, More Bullets

Hitscan that benefits from Vampire.
  3. F

The game has become boring! Need to make it harder! idea!

I think for a KF2 survival mode to work, I think it can still be mostly the same game, albeit with a much higher lethality for both players and zeds. For food, I imagine the trader pod can cook up some nutritious meals that can give you some buffs that can last a whole wave but if you'd rather...
  4. F

The game has become boring! Need to make it harder! idea!

IMO, i think difficulty could do with some reworks. Perhaps this could work? Beginner: Normal in its current implementation (Level 0-10 recommended) Normal: Hard in its current implementation (Level 5 to 15) Hard: Suicidal before the Summer 2018 event (Level 15-24 for multiplayer, recommended...
  5. F

Neon Nightmares: My thoughts

Biolapse Honestly, probably one of the worse maps that have been made in recent times. From my experience, maps like Evacuation Point, Blackwood Asylum, Monster Ball and Sanitarium are generally better since most firefights often devolve into S+M1 while hoping that a few stray bullets are...
  6. F

What We Are Up To - A Piercing Freeze

While I feel like the Survivalist's current skillset should be buffed rather than reworked outright, I don't think Lockdown can be salvaged. Perhaps this would be a better replacement? ZED TIME Grenadier: During Zed time, your weapons' magazines are bottomless! (They still consume ammo, though)...
  7. F

I must have misremembered, but I do know that calling a grenade bow "The Predator" is still valid for movie references, because Dutch Schaefer still fought the Predator with a bow that lobs grenades.
  8. F

I guess that's one way to differentiate a bow from the Crossbow, though I feel like more could be done if the compound bow was balanced for Demolitionist usage rather than Sharpshooter (Heck, they could call it the Predator in reference to how Schwarzenegger's character killed fought the titular...
  9. F

What We Are Up To - Fire Downrange

I hope "HRG Incendiary Rifle" is a placeholder name. I'm sure even people who are new to fantasy role-playing games can come up with better names like "HRG Balrog" or "HRG Wyvern"
  10. F

Lack of cross perks?

I feel like there are some weapons where cross-perking would greatly improve the usefulness of certain weapons while not necessarily making them overpowered. IMO, here's what I think would benefit from being cross-perk weapons Singular 1911 With the 1858 Revolvers doing the same damage, there...
  11. F

Urgent changes to Mosin Nagant

I still think that it might work better as a Berserker weapon first and Sharpshooter second because realistically, the only perk that can reliably exploit the "Extra bullet damage on bayonet stabs" would be the Zerker due to his damage resistance. Being a weapon that can also be used for...
  12. F

Because people will cry for Firebug nerfs, my suggestion for the inevitable + a minor spitfire buff

Hey, here's a crazy thought: How about we actually INCREASE the Firebug's damage output when he gets nerfed? Sounds paradoxical, but I think it's doable. Perhaps these changes would be preferable? Caulk n' Burn Base damage increased to 17 (was 10) Max ammo decreased to 50+250 Spitfire/Dual...
  13. F

Make new weapons multiperk

Non-Berserker melee weapons seem to be an extremely volatile thing to do if the Pulverizer on Demo and Hemoclobber on Medic say anything. Other guns you mentioned, I do agree feel like they need to be cross-perked. To add another weapon on the list of things that should be cross-perked, i'd...
  14. F

Female Characters

I think i've said some stuff about female characters in a post-apocalyptic setting. Having more women in the battlefield would devalue the whole apocalyptic part of the apocalypse and IMO, i dunno if the game should've just had Ana Larive as the only playable female. In hindsight, this would...
  15. F

Option to prestige after rank 5?

IMO, the current prestige levels should be buffed. I still think that we could do with alternate Tier 1 weapons for prestige ranks (i.e: starting with the 1897 as a Gunslinger instead of the dual 1858s) I don't think having alternate T1 guns as prestige rewards would necessarily be unbalanced...
  16. F

Strongest Perk - November 2019?

Leaning towards Demolitionist even if we consider his role in big zed killing. The HX-25 is one of the better starting weapons in the game if we take relevant perk bonuses into consideration, and its damage output enables the Demo to melt most zeds, save for the EDAR, Husk, Scrake and...
  17. F

Buff the Dreadnaught skill!

Does Dreadnought really need a buff? Cuz i find that you can still move reasonably fast if you don't carry as many things. In fact, my late game loadout is just the Hemoclobber and Medic Pistol, which only takes up 5-7 blocks depending on how many upgrades the Medic Bat has received.
  18. F

My take on the whole "Survivalist needs a rework thing"

I dunno if he actually needs a rework to be honest. IMO, i think it'd be more prudent to buff his current skillset with the only skills being reworked outright are Melee Expert, Medic Training and Lockdown. Maybe this would work? Passives Weapon Damage: 0.6% * Level (Unchanged) Global Damage...
  19. F

Killing Floor 2 State of the Game, David Amata provides a look the accomplishments in 2019

TBH, i actually wonder if it'd be feasible for Tripwire to hold off on updating the game for 2020. Given the terrible video performance that the game has seen in recent years, I feel like the most prudent move would be to shift gears and look towards a $40 re-release of Killing Floor 2 on the...
  20. F

Killing Floor 2 State of the Game, David Amata provides a look the accomplishments in 2019

Hemoclobber isn't listed on the Berserker portion of the survey. This is especially important because in-game, it's a Berserker weapon first and a Medic weapon second.