• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. jackyle

Just fired up the game for the first time in months

Man has the game improved. There are some really good players out there, so I am going my butt kicked, but it's really so much better. Thanks for the improvements tripwire. My browser worked finally!!!
  2. jackyle

New problem

Hi there. Just moved so I had not played the game in about two weeks. In that time the new patch was released, and I am playing on a Wireless desktop. I used to play on a wired connection prior. I have a cable service so not much has changed there. I am also still using the same router as I...
  3. jackyle

No load

I have been having problems. When I try to launch RO from steam the initial screen come up, then nothing. you can see the game try to load, but it just goes right back to desk top. I am sure there is a simple fix, and wanted to see if anyone could help.
  4. jackyle

Custom Maps

What are the really good custom maps? I have played Orel, and it is amazing. I saw a few screens of ones that looked amazing like RO-Last Battle II, Lazur, Budapest, and a few others. Just wondering what customs others like, and if you know where some are played maybe posting the server...