• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. Yoshiro

Maneater Known Issues PSA

I've posted our WIP patch notes for the patch we are working on: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/hotfix-work-in-progress-patch-notes.2335949/
  2. Yoshiro

Hotfix Work In Progress Patch Notes

Hey sharks, We look like we have the following items addressed in the upcoming hotfix, currently targeted for a release next week (the week of June 1st). Due to the nature of some of these fixes, we want to make sure they get some additional QA time, which prevents us from being able to deploy...
  3. Yoshiro

Xbox Overheating Message

We did not have a single case of the overheating issue happen during development. For the save game issue, we were aware of it happening via one condition, and thought we had a fix in play for the day 0 patch. It has since come to light there were more cases which could cause it that we did...
  4. Yoshiro

Is this the place?

The ideas and suggestion forum next door would be the best place for that!
  5. Yoshiro

Currently no, it is something still in the discussion phase as to what it would take to do some or any of these proposed systems, and the main focus right now is getting this update out.
  6. Yoshiro

Xbox Overheating Message

We are currently aiming for next week for the hotfix to address the top issues. To quote myself from another thread and the PSA thread: Right now we have fixes, or potential fixes (more on that in a moment) in play for a good chunk of these and I'll be sharing a Work In Progress changelog...
  7. Yoshiro

Sadly any type of systems like you describe, and others we have considered, would all be new systems and delay any sort of patch rollout even further which we are not prepared to do. You can backup both Xbox and PS4 save games to USB or external drives without cloud storage.
  8. Yoshiro

Xbox Overheating Message

I did not mistype anything, however it has become clear that you had a different interpretation of what I wrote versus my intent. And to be cynical, yes, there are times when we aren't happy for players to get a refund, and we do occasionally see those types of requests. A one off example...
  9. Yoshiro

I spit on your cave Side mission

Could you please provide more detail about what you are experiencing here?
  10. Yoshiro

Xbox Overheating Message

The exact words I wrote were: Any refunds will have to go through the store where you purchased the game, we do not have any ability to issue refunds, but we are happy for you to get one if that is what you wish to do at this time. And followed it up with the following: Any refunds are...
  11. Yoshiro

Killing Floor 2 Perilous Plunder beta 2 is now live

I've pinged QA to look into this.
  12. Yoshiro

Xbox Overheating Message

You should always follow the console makers guidelines at all times. I am just passing along what we know about this sitation currently, that we are triggering that same failsafe. Any refunds are subject to the store where you purchased the games policies on refunds. Please check those...
  13. Yoshiro

Hey everyone, just got done with our meeting today to find out where we are at with these issues. Right now we have fixes, or potential fixes (more on that in a moment) in play for a good chunk of these and I'll be sharing a Work In Progress changelog later today which should cover what the...
  14. Yoshiro

Xbox Overheating Message

That our estimates on how many players are impacted are about correct in line with how many players there are (Keep in mind that views can all come from one user, not that they are in this case). Don't get me wrong, this issue is bad and we are working on it and other top issues as our...
  15. Yoshiro

Xbox Overheating Message

Our knowledge of the situation shows that no damage is actually being done to the hardware. A hardware safety cutoff switch is being triggered, on a subset of some hardware, due to spike in power draw for the console GPU that is lasting less than the time it takes for systems that already exist...
  16. Yoshiro

This should now be fixed
  17. Yoshiro

Xbox Overheating Message

Look into this, it was how you expressed your message, not the message itself that made that happen. Any refunds will have to go through the store where you purchased the game, we do not have any ability to issue refunds, but we are happy for you to get one if that is what you wish to do at...
  18. Yoshiro

Bay Bulletin - Hotfix Underway

There is a team prototyping future content now!
  19. Yoshiro

Passed along, thanks!