• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. mrsirr

Katana

This is just a slight concern. It occurs to me that, unless I'm mistaken, the katana is pretty much better in every way than the crovel. This isn't a bad thing exactly, but it's weird that as a berzerker I immediately ditch my tier 1 weapon for an off-perk weapon. The katana weighs less, costs...
  2. mrsirr

Yeey AK-12

I've just read that right at the end of 2014 Russia made plans to accept the AK-12 and AEK-971 into service some time in 2015. Can anybody confirm this? I hope it's true; I was so bummed thinking that the AEK-971 and AK-12 would just fade into obscurity.
  3. mrsirr

Vehicle Armor-Penetration and whatnot.

Can anyone comprehend the code for the armor and such on the vehicles? Some things like the hitzones and their health are fairly self explanatory, but the armor bits just confuse me.
  4. mrsirr

Mechanics of Terminal Ballistics.

Warning, this is a long post, I'm not abridging it because I want to be very very clear. If you aren't into this kindof thing this article probably won't make you a fanatic. Although this is a good place to get a pretty good run-down if you're interested but don't know where to start. Basic...
  5. mrsirr

RO2 Health/Damage System

Nerd question: How does this system work exactly? I know that there are the different hit zones and such and what not. But how does that work with respect to the damage value of an individual weapon? For example: I shoot someone in the hand with my K98 *The K98 has a damage value of 115 *the...
  6. mrsirr

Am I just doing something wrong?

Okay, first thread. I can do this. Deep breaths. Ahem, This has been an issue with me for awhile now and I was wishing it would just iron out over time but it has not. Everyone has good days and bad days of course, but for me this game is just bipolar. When I'm having a bad day, which is...