• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results for query: espire 1

1. The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: 1
  1. MichaelWBell_DigitalLode

Hold-Up 03 challenge has impossible Combined score target

@DickDastardly @chaoswhistler I've also sent you guys PMs here on the forums regarding future testing of Espire.
  2. Kittenmittens

Espire 1 : VR Operative 1.5 HOTFIX For Steam, Oculus Rift and Quest

STEAM VERSION Version: 1.5.60 RIFT VERSION ON OCULUS HOME Version: 1.5.62 QUEST VERSION Version: 1.5.58 Espire Version 1.5 Hotfix Attention Espire Agents! We hope you1re enjoying our recently released version 1.5 content update. We’ve pushed a quick hotfix for the current v1.5 version of...
  3. Yoshiro

Espire Joins the Steam And Oculus Lunar Sales - 15% Off!

Steam Store Oculus Store If you haven't yet checked out Espire 1 VR: Operative, there is no better time than now! Recently updated to build 1.4 which has brought many community requested features and fixes, the team is hard at work getting ready for update 1.5 in the coming days. The work in...
  4. Yoshiro

Espire 1: VR Operative Patch 1.4.X For Steam, Oculus Rift and Quest

...1.4.15 RIFT VERSION: Version 1.4.14 QUEST VERSION: Version 1.4.13 Dear Espire Agents! We are very proud to release our 1.4 update for Espire 1: VR Operative! With this release, we’ve focused on improving 3 areas of the game: Enemy A.I, Gameplay/UX and, on Quest, Graphical Updates.These...
  5. D

Assorted bugs / feature requests

You guys have done a great job fixing stuff since launch - Espire 1 is easily my favourite Quest game now, thanks for all your hard work :).
  6. Yoshiro

Espire 1: VR Operative Patch 1.3.X For Steam, Oculus Rift and Quest

STEAM VERSION: 1.3.37 RIFT VERSION: 1.3.38 QUEST VERSION: 1.3.39 Announcement Attention Espire Agents! We are excited to present our 3rd patch for Espire. With patch 1.3, we’ve addressed some critical issues with the AI, fixed other reported bugs and, on the PC side, added more gameplay...
  7. Yoshiro

Espire 1: VR Operative Patch 1.2.X For Steam, Oculus Rift and Quest

These are new fixes present in 1.2 for PC Steam and Oculus Rift and Quest Agents which are as follows: STEAM VERSION: 1.2.3 OCULUS RIFT VERSION For OCULUS HOME: 1.2.8 OCULUS QUEST VERSION: 1.2.7 Implemented a setting to change between hold-to-grip and toggle grip. Fixed an issue where players...
  8. D

Assorted bugs / feature requests

Except where noted, these were all on the Quest. Code -Unwanted controller models drawn over virtual hands -Controller relative movement bugged until mission 1.2 -Need a prompt to disable all the "comfort" features at the very start of the game (or default it all to off) -Enemies are sometimes...
  9. Yoshiro

Espire Update 1 Is Now Available

Espire Update 1 is starting to roll out on platforms starting now with the Steam and Oculus platforms. This update includes the following: Feature Improvements Redesigned the Comfort Settings UI, such that it is clear how to disable our comfort mode (The Espire Control Theater). Redesigned...
  10. Yoshiro

Field Agent Report: Launch and our immediate plans

...Lode and publisher Tripwire Interactive, we’d like to give a big shout out and “Thank You10 to everyone who has been following and supporting Espire 1: VR Operative since it was first announced. This is Digital Lode11s first title and we are truly humbled by the community12s response to our...
  11. E_Region

No Vive Cosmos support expire 1?

Hello guys, i13ve just bought Espire 1 but it14s not binding on Cosmos..are you looking to bind it for cosmos too or should i just get my refound ? It15s very frustrating...
  12. Yoshiro

Espire 1: VR Operative Deploys Today for Oculus Quest, PlayStation16VR, Valve Index and All Major VR Platforms

Espire 1: VR Operative aims to set the new gold standard for the stealth genre in virtual reality, delivering gameplay mechanics for the stealth and action genres that have yet to be explored in the space. Players are charged with the role of an 17Espire Agent18 and use cutting-edge Virtual...
  13. Yoshiro

Target Aquired - Espire 1: VR Operative is releasing this Friday Novemeber 22nd!

The game will be going live for the Oculus Rift, Quest, PSVR, Index and VIVE this Friday, November 22nd!
  14. TrueSpartanGaming

How to disable locomotion vignette?

I recently pre-ordered Espire 1 and it came with Killing Floor Incursion for free, but after playing it I noticed it has a grid-frame vignette when I use smooth locomotion instead of teleport. I cannot find the options that allow me to remove the vignette (since I don19t get motion sickness in VR...
  15. Yoshiro

Espire 1 VR Launch Delay - More News Coming Soon

Hello everyone, We here at Digital Lode and Tripwire Interactive have been excited to see the anticipation for Espire 1: VR Operative growing over the last few months. With that said, we have some important news to share about the release date. While originally planned for tomorrow, September...
  16. MrNetworks

What are you most excited for in Espire 1?

That is great to hear I hope that helps keep the Espire 1 team and the community talking, If you need help with moderating the community or any thing along the lines of that, I'm happy to help Espire is going to be a good game its just the set backs that are hurting Espire 1 as community and a game.
  17. MrNetworks

...needs all of the help it can get, Also I Think making a Discord could help with that if you also need help with making a Discord let me know, Espire 1 is going to be a good game you just need to talk to the community more, I dont know if the forums has Dm21s but Yoshiro Dm me for contact info.
  18. Yoshiro

Vote on what excites you most today!
  19. Yoshiro

Welcome to the brand new Official Espire 1 VR Forums!

We are glad to see you here!
  20. Yoshiro

Espire 1: VR Operative Ready to Deploy on September 24, 2019

Publisher Tripwire Interactive and developer Digital Lode announced today that Espire 1: VR Operative is scheduled to launch on all major VR platforms on Sept. 24, 2019, including Oculus Quest, Oculus Rift, Oculus Rift S, HTC Vive, Valve Index, Windows Mixed Reality, and PlayStation®VR...