• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. Fel

WORKSHOP TOOL Now says im not connected to steam

I load the workshop tool and i get this error on launch. "Steam API initialization failed. Please ensure you have Steam running and are logged in before starting the SDK Frontend" :confused: EDIT: If this happens, reset your steam files, it will fix it :)
  2. Fel

WORKSHOP TOOL - Says im not connected to steam

So when i goto upload the map to the workshop, it says "Error uploading file. Make sure you got a valid connection to Steam." Also im told that when you upload the map, you need to move the published version to the unpublished folder 1st so that server files pick it up correctly?
  3. Fel

KF-HuskFactory_Objective

At long last the map is done. Hope you enjoy Gameplay: 15-25 mins Collectibles : 20 Download Link Click Me "Deep in the heart of Earth, in the secret highly volcanic areas. This is where the husks were made."...
  4. Fel

KF-HuskFactory_SURVIVAL

UPDATE: Version 5 has a massive Visual Overhaul Read below for list. At long last the map is done. Hope you enjoy Size: 4 traders Collectibles : 20 Watch out, its gets hard in later waves because of the close quarters. "Deep in the heart of Earth, in the secret highly volcanic areas. This...
  5. Fel

Husk Factory Objective Mode (Contest Submission)

Here is the Objective mode version of Husk Factory, ready for public testing. Please let me know what you think and any errors you find. Version # B11 DownloadLink : Click Me Temp Screenshots
  6. Fel

Contest Question about Content

I wanted to add some Ai in the map, however the way i wanted to make them is with the program Fuse. Fuse is a point and click Char creator. Question: Since when you buy Fuse, you also are buying the licenses, as well as you are allowed to use the assets you make with it in an original payed...
  7. Fel

KF-HuskFactory - Survival

Here is my phase 2 submission to the contest, its finally ready for beta testing. Please help me get the errors out :). While this map is in beta, i will be finishing up the Objective mode version. (Almost done) Download Link: Click Me Size: 4 traders Version # : 12 Temp Screenshots ( Old...
  8. Fel

New Maps cant be loaded onto server? Or is it just me?

Im having an issue with loading new cooked maps into my server so i can test. I keep geting a map name not found, and it is all set up correctly. The server loads core maps just fine. The error in the log i get is this. "Unable to load package (path/KF-MyMapName.kfm) PackageVersion 870...
  9. Fel

SDK Crashes on Open After every Update

So every time KF2 updates, It of course updates the steam files. However when i goto launch the editor, it freezes steam. I goto the folder. and open KFEditor.exe and it Freezes as well. I have to hard stop it. I have tried the following to fix; - Compleatly delete all Mydoc and Steam...
  10. Fel

Steam crash when loading SDK after update

Anyone else getting this error with loading the sdk? It crashes when i click the Launch Game Editor Button so i cant even get a log.
  11. Fel

KF-Containment Station Survival

Here is the survival version of the Objective mode Containment Station Download Link Preview Video --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "The Horzine station has...
  12. Fel

KF-Containment Station Survival

Here is the survival version of Containment station, it needs exploit testing please, and what not. :) Download Link Preview Video
  13. Fel

KF-containment Station OBJ (Objective Mode)

We are finally done with our 1st mission map for kf2. This is a revamp of of the older, buggy version i had of this map, that i quickly put together. After 2 months of working on it, we finally have a version to show. Map Name : Containment Station OBJ Play Time: 15-25 mins Players: 1-6+...
  14. Fel

[Contest] Containment Station Mission Preview

3 Long months in the making, here you go. Check out the map here Videos Map Preview Map Fly Through
  15. Fel

KF-Containment Station MISSION

We are finally done with our 1st mission map for kf2. This is a revamp of of the older, buggy version i had of this map, that i quickly put together. After 2 months of working on it, we finally have a version to show. Map Name : Containment Station OBJ Play Time: 15-25 mins Players: 1-6+...
  16. Fel

Ammo Crashing BUG - Notice

Just a heads up , I had my contest map magically stop working after not even touching it for 5 days. After a full day of taking it apart to find the error, I found out it was the ammo and weapon spawns causing the bug splat. Im just saying this, so if anyone else had this problem, I found the...
  17. Fel

Contest question about textures.

Are we allowed to use Royalty free pics in our map? (specific example; NASA has royalty free pics we would like to use in our space sky.)
  18. Fel

Director Mode HELP

So im working on an intro for my mission map, however i found out once you go into director mode and its completed (back to player camera), you cant fire your gun anymore. It goes into this crazy FOV error and i get sea sick. This only happens when you fire your weapon after it being in...
  19. Fel

Quick Contest Questions about content

So i know in the texture contest, it was not allowed to edit the mesh in any way. My question is for the mapping contest. Are we allowed to edit the mesh / textures of, for example, the trader pod? I wanted to edit it a bit to fit my mission map.
  20. Fel

Mapping contest site - cant find link

Trying to find the link to the mapping contest entry form, and i cant find it anywhere in the announcement, or googling.