Search results

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  1. J

slow loading help

I'm just wondering if anyone here could help me with a little problem I'm having. I'm running firefox, all updated. I've scanned my pc for problems using crap cleaner, Malwarebytes Anti-malware, Microsoft Security Essentials and I even dl'd and tried Advanced System Care 5. All scans tell me...
  2. J

Mse

Greetings, I hope someone here can help me. I'm running MSE, Microsoft Security Essentials, and it has always ran good for me, at far as protection goes. It's just this one annoying thing I can't seem to find any help with. It constantly tells me I need scanning. I have it set to a scheduled...
  3. J

RO.ini file/ help please

I've searched to delete and regenerate a new RO.ini file and found answers except that file does not exist on my system. I went through my documents/mygames/unrealengine3/ROgame/config and RO,ini is not there, Am I looking in the wrong place? Is there another name for it? little confused.
  4. J

which one?

If the RO Ostfront had the same tweaked engine hero's does, what would be the better game?
  5. J

Sound fix?

I know a few people are having issues but I haven't been able to find anything else about it. For me it now completely turns off. As soon as I join about 30secs later it starts to stutter and then go out? I can't play the game at all now. Well I guess I could but without sound, whats the point...
  6. J

[Question] What can I ran at?

So like a lot of people I too have started to be affected by the bugs. The game was running ok but the last patch started not showing the servers in the browser again. As well I'm getting th RO.exe window crash again and a few other minor bugs. I been looking around, reading posts and thought...
  7. J

[Question] Quality or performance ?

This is my rig new about 3 months ago. Everything is stock, I know nothing of or how to overclock or if I need to. i7 2600k @ 3.40GHz Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3-B3 gtx 460 1gb PSU Coolermaster 750W 8GB Kingston ram running at 1680x1050 @ 60hz res Right now previous to the latest patch just out I'm...
  8. J

[Question] Optimal default settings?

I was reading a post where Yoshi was saying that the first time you turn the game on, it selects the best settings based on your system. If one was to return to default settings, would it revert to these or a different default altogether?
  9. J

Ambience

Over the last week I've been looking at some of the video's and pic's that have been posted. I must say it's looking good but I got caught up in how pretty it's looking. Something was missing. That cold, dark. gritty feeling of the battlefield. Some of the clips just look so bright on the...
  10. J

EVGA GeForce 460 GTX series, free performance boost!

I was looking for nvidia precision and came across this. I thought it may be able to help someone out. http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=498804
  11. J

[Game] Medal of Honor Airbourne

I saw this on steam for $9.99. I'm not interested in the multiplayer but thought I'd check out the singleplayer seeing as it's only a sawbuck. My question is, will it work on windows7 64bit. I can't seem to find a definite answer and the (can i run it) program is buggered up. It says...
  12. J

Upgrade my computer

I'm sure I need to, and would like to start updating my pc. I also know that there are people here that know much more than I do about computers so, would you like to help me please? This is what I currently have. intel duo core 2.33Ghz nforce 650 sli nvidia 9800GTX/GTX+ 4gigs ram Cooler Master...
  13. J

M&B:Warband/help/res

First let me say that I have been to their forums and nobody over there seems to have any idea of how to help me, and I don't mean that in a negative/mean way. I bought the game through the steam sale,(nice sale btw) and cannot get my monitor's native res, 1680x1050. I was able to play the demo...
  14. J

help with bsod please!

So I got a bsod today after work and it said, ( DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL) and then got another bsod a couple mins after that saying, ( an attempt was made to execute non-executable memory) Can anybody help me with this or point me in the right direction? thanks guys.
  15. J

I hope not!

I noticed that that among the weapons confirmed, the panzerfaust and the PTRD were not. I'm not assuming tanks won't be in the game, but I'm not assuming they will be either. I've read the numerous posts that say it's silly to think tanks won't be in the game, however, it's silly to assume...
  16. J

a little help please ! BSOD

First let me say that I did first use search but nothing seemed appropriate or related to a specific game. That been said, I've been getting the BSOD at no specific time when using my pc. I've run an avg scan, Advanced System Care, IObit Security 360, Malwarebytes' Anit-Malware, Crap Cleaner...
  17. J

dual core and memory

Not knowing a lot about computers I recently added more memory to my wifes pc after a conversation with another gamer. She's running an intel dual core 2.33 with 2 gigs of ram with 4 slots available on a nforce 650sli. I thought I would be able to add 2 more gigs for her but customer service...
  18. J

help with new headset

SO I had to pick up a new set, nothing special, Saitek Cyborg 5.1 surround for $100 bucks. They came with both male plugs and usb but my sound card, Soundblaster Audigy does not have a usb plug in. (insert giggle here. I know nothing) Anyways, I installed the disc but it asked me to plug into...
  19. J

send a movie?

If I could get a little help I sure would appreciate it. My wife is out of town working and needs to fill some down time as she has to stay the weekend in a hotel. We have been watching Sons of Anarchy together and she asked me if I could send her the last episode to watch on her laptop. Can I...
  20. J

Vietnam mod

I saw on Fileplanet a Vietnam mod for CoDW@W but have been unable to find anymore info on it. Has anyone seen or heard about this mod? I'd like to find some game play video. I'm not a huge fan of CoD after United Defensive but would still like to check out this mod. Thanks.