Search results

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  1. K

looking for a realism squad

i am looking for a realism squad with alot of people in it, and has a popular server on 24/7 =) kill with you guys later
  2. K

lookin for a good squad

im looking for a good squad that plays Red Orchestra alot... enough said =P
  3. K

Critical Error

when i try to put Red Orchestras on full screen, a Critical Error comes up Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2681 MHz with 511MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 (7801) General protection fault! History...
  4. K

Medics

To make the game more realistic, it will be nice to see some medics on the battlefield healing the wounded.
  5. K

5 minute loading map wait?

When i start Red Orchestra and join a server, i will half to wait more than 5 minutes to get into the server and play... specs- Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.66GHz 2.67 GHz 512 MB of RAM
  6. K

Multiplayer Problem

Once i get into a server in multiplayer, i will choose my team and weapons, but i would be stuck in Spectate Mode and nobuddy moves or anything, i can only move the spectate camera around, but all the people in the server are frozen Specs Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.66GHz 2.67 GHz 512 MB of RAM
  7. K

Stuck on Loading map?

I bought Red Orchestra Ostfront a day before Christmas... and i havent even got to play it yet due to not being able to log in. I will reach Deploying to -Map Name- with the cool pic and stuff, then it wont load. I will be stuck on that part for 10 minutes then i will just hard boot because it...