Search results

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  1. D

The communication widget...

At present, when I press V, I am presented with a giant radial dial taking up a large portion of the center of the screen. This is massively distracting, and it takes away control of your mouse-looking. Perhaps you could, at least, add an option for the classic communication menu (yes, that old...
  2. D

Commander increase troop morale...

Hey all, just thought i'd pop by with a small idee i had. What if any teammate within a relatively small radius (maybe map/server defined) of the squad commander received a slight morale boost, the effect of which would be a modest reduction (maybe 10%) in the rest time. Hopefully, the effects...
  3. D

1st post *w00t*, and RO UE3 Q!

Hey all! semi-Long time player here (started at 3.1, so i've been playing for a little over a year [but i did DL the first Alpha, and immediately took it off :p ]), and i'm really hyped for Ostfront! Though, curiously, i wish to inquire about the 'next "next"' Red Orchestra (RO UE3, whatever it...