Search results

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  1. PlateFox

Quick switch weapon button not rolling through 9mm

Can we have this or is there a specific reason why this is like this? At first I heard everyone emptying the 9mm on the first round, now ppl realized its a pain to maintain empty so just accept their fate. I would expect the following behavior for the Quick switch weapon button (triangle in...
  2. PlateFox

[Mutator] ClotsDay

Simple mutator that spawns a fixed amount of clots for each clot killed. These spawned clots do not spawn additional clots when killed.
  3. PlateFox

Player skins

Hay guys. I was changing the skins programatically and realized KFHumanPawn's skins are ignored. I did a quick test by subclassing ZombieClot and overriding skins(0) to: Skins(0) = Combiner'KF_Soldier_Trip_T.Uniforms.brit_soldier_I_cmb' It worked. The clots appeared green and weird. Now I did...
  4. PlateFox

One steam account -> several clients, for testing purposes ?

Hey guys. Not sure if it's the right forum. Sometimes you just need two or more clients to test things (IE: like damage scalling). Is there any way of running several clients from a single steam account ? I'll go ahead and assume no ... but it doesn't hurt to ask.
  5. PlateFox

[GameType] DM Mayhem

About KF's deathmatch mayhem pits players against each other in the old fashioned free for all carnage. Only this time, specimens will lend a hand. DM Mayhem is a modification than turns Killing Floor into a deathmatch game, but with the specimens running and attacking players. It supports team...
  6. PlateFox

Mut: KFBigHead

Hey. Don't know if someone did this before. Just imported the big head mutator from ut to kf. If anyone wants to have a laugh grab it here. Cheers.
  7. PlateFox

Debugging options in KF

Hey. I've been playing around with uscripting in kf for a few days now. Not beeing used to scripting languajes, what I find kinda hard is to debug my code. After some reserch I've found a few tips to improve my debugging, but it still is kinda akward. Console command showdebug it's usefull, but...