Search results

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  1. S

KF Custom Ammo Regeneration

I have been asked by a fellow forum user to create a mutator for their custom server which regenerates ammo over time instant of purely having infinite ammo, to stifle the exploitation of various weapons that have high damage. Using a very early GliderAmmo mutator as a base to butcher (Sorry...
  2. S

KF RPG Mod.

Been running through this recently and have been fixing things to my players standards.. However. I notice there is a rather prominent bug and I am unsure of how to fix it... The bug is that your weapon damage multiplier in the mod ONLY counts for the weapon that you have equipped... But say if...
  3. S

Mutator Editing

Okay I require a bit of help with compiling if somebody could be gracious enough to lend me a hand (considering that I am very new to coding with Unreal (If anything I can do a bit of HTML and that is it....)) I have started editing Custom ServerPerksV4 made by Marco. What I wanted to do...