Search results

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  1. F

why the other port could not work except 80 could be use to directed url link for downloading the maps? RedirectToURL= the port of it just 80 and 8

why the other port could not work except 80 could be use to directed url link for downloading the maps? RedirectToURL= the port of it just 80 and 8080 could be work any other way to change it like port (6071)or others just not 80 or 8080
  2. F

why the other port could not work except 80 could be use to directed url link for downloading the maps

why the other port could not work except 80 could be use to directed url link for downloading the maps? RedirectToURL= the port of it just 80 and 8080 could be work any other way to change it like port (6071)or others just not 80 or 8080
  3. F

For anyone having crashes since new update and using sperks

hello,guys could u send me kflmod mutator my email is fengxue212821@gmail.com for tanks i could pay for it
  4. F

KF need help with code

i edit a mutator code like this i need give nExp to players by playerId have alreedy used serverperks v7.5 please help code was not work for players by id but work by all players
  5. F

how to build a mutator with general protection

how to build a mutator with general protection
  6. F

Sandbox Boss in the final wave how?

how can i do it ?Sandbox Boss in the final wave
  7. F

Sandbox Boss in the final wave how?

how can i do it
  8. F

why server got more people ,the weapon would not show

why server got more people ,the weapon would not show ,few the player weapon would be show nomally please help ,relly need to help
  9. F

here is my server errer,any body help

here is my server errer,any body help i update my ucc.log and my server.log when i use web server to change the server map , my dedicated server will got ucc error ,then crash
  10. F

dedicated server can not be download 1065 by steamcmd

dedicated server can not be download 1065 by steamcmd, any idea?
  11. F

sos sos sos

hi friends , i have a quastion about serverperks why my demolish perk explosive experience <0 when i got 71 LV but sharpshooter is right and i set the maxperks=251
  12. F

need help

a part of maps could get in others could not about my server , i hear my frends have a mutator could solve this bug , but i could not find it so need help
  13. F

if you got a .u file how to get a .ucl file

if you got a .u file how to get a .ucl file
  14. F

fiends ,can anybody up a mutator which perks could up to 254

fiends ,can anybody up a mutator which all perks could up to 254, i need a serverperks mutator so thank you my KF friends
  15. F

Guardians Knights?how to download your GuardianMod

like it very mutch so where to download?
  16. F

have.u but not have.ucl?how to get it

i get a cache from a server and restore to mutator, but it not have .ucl ,i just want to load the complete mutator anyone help?
  17. F

how to restore Cache folder to mutator , i need a tool

ffjjkhgghjkkkjgghjjkk
  18. F

can any one help? S O S

in my country ,80 port was closed that every player can not though 80 port (the rederict url defort port ) to visit my ftp server. so can not download what i used mutator and the thired part maps .i am in china all city was closed 80 and 8080 port so please Change the defort port to what ever...
  19. F

anyone kown how to update to 1012?

anyone kown how to update to 1012?
  20. F

need change the redirect default por 80 to 8013

need change the redirect url default por 80 to 8013 anyone help?