Search results

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  1. F

Abomination: Berserker specific mechanics

Whenever the Abomination appears in a game, the Berserker is often a wasted slot. Perhaps it would be worth it for the boss to have mechanics specific to the Berserker perk? Abomination Spawn All melee weapons (perk knives excluded) will disable the self-destruct and launch them back, exploding...
  2. F

Killing Floor 2 Halloween 2021 Beta 2

Could use some clarification on this patch note Does this mean that armor costs $3 per one point of armor or $3 per one percentage of your maximum armor? This is an important differentiation because during the course of Beta 1, a full suit of armor costs $375 for Commandos and Survivalists...
  3. F

Any survivalist buffs?

I am aware, though since he has perk weapons of his own in the form of the Freezethrower, Killerwatt and Arc Projector, I feel that it's necessary for him to give bonuses to his own weapons. As it currently stands, there's no reason to get Survivalist weapons with the Survivalist perk since the...
  4. F

Piranha Pistols Animation Bug [Not Shooting]

Cause of this bug is the weapon not having animations tied to the "Use Alt Dual Pistols Aim" toggle in the options menu.
  5. F

Any survivalist buffs?

Only buffs I'd really ask would be the following: Perk Weapon Damage - From what i've played of Killing Floor 2 since release, there has been no reason to use Survivalist weapons when juggling between the guns of other perks is more effective Tactical Reload - Applies to Field Medic...
  6. F

Killing Floor 2 Halloween 2021 Beta 1

Took a while to find that one. I think you need to either melee or explode the grating. Guns seem to be less effective against it.
  7. F

What would you rather see for the future of KF2 and the inevitability of KF3?

Actually, one thing that i do wanna see in a new killing floor are alternate starting weapons, so as to give players an incentive to prestige. Of course, these weapons would still be accessible to players who don't have any amount of prestiging by visiting the trader pod.
  8. F

Halloween 2021 Beta 1: Armor is now priced by the point rather than by the percentage

I don't expect much people to talk about this so I figured i'd make a thread about this. While I do think that the 1 Mag button on armor is a net positive, it's also worth mentioning that the Halloween update has nerfed perk skills that increase your maximum armor. Meaning that because of how...
  9. F

The thing with KF2 is that headshots actually do not increase the damage output you deal outside specific perk bonuses that have an "on headshot" condition. Instead, you're relying on a lower pool of head health more than anything. In KF1, most weapons dealt 10% more damage on headshots with...
  10. F

I think i remember predicting that the Piranha Pistols would be pay-to-win when juxtaposed with the Summer 2021 Berserker nerfs. Trying to tank a large group of zeds can result in a lot of health being lost even if you time your parries correctly, and the weapon comes off to me as an in-app...
  11. F

Headshots actually doing more damage feels like a distant memory. I'd like to think that KF2's balancing would've been much less of a clusterf#@* if weapons also played a part in the amount of damage headshots did (IIRC, headshots only dealt more damage if you were a Sharpshooter via passive...
  12. F

[Berserker] Vampire's HP regen should scale with killed zed

After playing the Wild West London weekly, I've noticed that the health you regenerate during that weekly scales with the type of zed you kill. Perhaps something similar could be implemented for Berserker's Vampire Skill? Clot/Crawler/Stalker: 3 HP Gorefast/Siren: 4HP Rioter/Bloat: 5HP...
  13. F

Is the Purple Miasma objective supposed to be a joke? Cuz after searching long and hard around the map for anything that looks like it could activate the dining room doors, I'm about ready to think that Tripwire's response to people complaining about RNG objectives it to make objectives that are...
  14. F

I feel like the holiday events are more or less a key part of Killing Floor's identity, since most of the people who picked up the first game did so due to the 2010 Twisted Christmas event. I'm sure one can see why folks are upset that the 2019 and 2020 Christmas events weren't Christmas events
  15. F

I know what i DON'T wanna see in a new Killing Floor: the watering down of holiday events. I don't think I have any friendly words on the sudden case of coulrophobia during the summer and uhhhh... I can understand making the game more approachable for people who don't celebrate Christmas, though...
  16. F

Merc Report - Delving Deep

So it looks like Halloween's the only event where it's still getting themed maps? Couldn't help but notice that as of recent, the Krampus Christmas and Summer Sideshow updates are now just winter and summer solstice updates respectively. I thought the change in direction had something to do with...
  17. F

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

Weapon: HRG Buccaneer Pistol/Dual HRG Buccaneers Perk: Gunslinger Function: Sawed-off M79 Grenade Launcher modified to have a pistol grip and shorter barrel. Fires solid slugs that essentially turn the grenade launcher into a bowling ball gun. Reasoning: Personally, I don't think that stopgap...
  18. F

Merc Report - Seeding Some Disruptive Tendencies

Perhaps not, though with the way people act as if the Summer beta 1 nerfs weren't harsh enough, I can't imagine vanilla berserker being viable if the anti-zerk crowd gets their way. I think the current state of Zerker is at the lowest point that he CAN be while still being in a playable state.
  19. F

But should he really be nerfed further than right now? See my previous concerns regarding pay to win.
  20. F

Probably, the weapon will be hardcoded to never have nukes so as to make Mad Bomber a better choice with the weapon. I mean, nukes on Gravity Imploder's already kinda useless so perhaps Tommy Boom and Gravity Imploder would make for a better pairing?