Search results

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  1. F

Halloween 2021 Beta 1: Armor is now priced by the point rather than by the percentage

I don't expect much people to talk about this so I figured i'd make a thread about this. While I do think that the 1 Mag button on armor is a net positive, it's also worth mentioning that the Halloween update has nerfed perk skills that increase your maximum armor. Meaning that because of how...
  2. F

[Berserker] Vampire's HP regen should scale with killed zed

After playing the Wild West London weekly, I've noticed that the health you regenerate during that weekly scales with the type of zed you kill. Perhaps something similar could be implemented for Berserker's Vampire Skill? Clot/Crawler/Stalker: 3 HP Gorefast/Siren: 4HP Rioter/Bloat: 5HP...
  3. F

Firebug's damage types probably need a reworking

From my understanding of this game, the Firebug's best weapons are ballistic weapons like the trench gun, Incendiary Rifle and its underslung grenade launcher and the Helios Rifle. This probably suggests that there might be a slight problem with the Fire damage type. Mainly, fire DoT is pretty...
  4. F

1 Mag button for body armor

For the most part, buying a full suit of armor is very impractical for the early waves but most perks are vulnerable enough that in the Patriarch's words, "armor helps keep your insides in." And most people (myself included) prefer that. However, you're really only able to get just enough armor...
  5. F

[Eat Lead] +2 penetration to perk weapons

The unconditional damage bonus is a difficult thing to compete against, and the extra ammo doesn't really do much favours in terms of perk skill viability. I have my personal doubts that my suggestion will change the meta all that much, but I'd like to think that this is something worth...
  6. F

(Interstellar Insanity) Why the Survivalist is a better Berserker than Berserker

After playing the Zerker myself in a server that isn't empty, I think it's safe to say that the Berserker is actually pretty bad right now. Even if you ignore the fact that the time it takes for a Zerker to get into his most optimal range for zed killing is also time it takes for other perks to...
  7. F

Thread for custom KFSystemSettings.ini tweaks because of the game's current state

Because Killing Floor 2 pushed the absolute hard limits of Unreal Engine 3* with its 2016 release only to gobble up 5 years worth of content bloat, I think it might be worth it for us to share whatever INI tweaks we have so as to help people get better performance out of what i'd describe as a...
  8. F

Reposting an idea i have for Zerker balance changes

With Parry and Resistance getting nerfed, I do kind of agree that Zerker's skills need nerfing, though people seem to forget that he's an absolute pain in the butt to level. Perhaps these suggestions could make leveling him not suck? Passives Perk Weapon Damage: 1% * Level Damage Resistance...
  9. F

Summer Opt-in Beta: Suggestions for Scavenger weekly

While I am enjoying the heck out of it so far, I feel like some improvements could be made. Perhaps these changes would be favourable? The HMTECH-101 Medic Pistol can spawn in all waves. At a glance, it might seem like a ripoff when a Tier 1 weapon spawned in place of a Tier 4 though I think...
  10. F

9mm rework: A perk weapon for ALL PERKS

Thought i'd make this thread because the 9mm can't please anyone at all, be it because it can't decapitate a clot in one hit or because it doesn't have enough ammo. Maybe these stats could work? 9mm Pistol Perks: Everyone (The 9mm Pistol is affected by every perk bonus in the game) Damage: 15...
  11. F

Cyberpunk 2021 Beta: Not making any progress on the Not a Simulation objective

Have played a couple waves where I have not taken any damage at all and there hasn't been any movement in the progress bar.
  12. F

New weekly suggestion: Scavenger

Because weeklies are a thing again, I think it would be prudent to dig up an old idea of mine: A game mode that plays like standard survival, but instead of buying guns from the trader, you have to forage the map for guns and ammo. Maybe this would be a good way to balance it? -Trader time is...
  13. F

Summer 2020 beta: My thoughts

The new map It's actually one of the better maps I've seen so far. While we're no longer killing evil clowns in steampunk environments, I think this map works extremely well with the game's pacing, and the combination of spacious and claustrophobic areas really works in its favour. Balance...
  14. F

Neon Nightmares: My thoughts

Biolapse Honestly, probably one of the worse maps that have been made in recent times. From my experience, maps like Evacuation Point, Blackwood Asylum, Monster Ball and Sanitarium are generally better since most firefights often devolve into S+M1 while hoping that a few stray bullets are...
  15. F

Because people will cry for Firebug nerfs, my suggestion for the inevitable + a minor spitfire buff

Hey, here's a crazy thought: How about we actually INCREASE the Firebug's damage output when he gets nerfed? Sounds paradoxical, but I think it's doable. Perhaps these changes would be preferable? Caulk n' Burn Base damage increased to 17 (was 10) Max ammo decreased to 50+250 Spitfire/Dual...
  16. F

My take on the whole "Survivalist needs a rework thing"

I dunno if he actually needs a rework to be honest. IMO, i think it'd be more prudent to buff his current skillset with the only skills being reworked outright are Melee Expert, Medic Training and Lockdown. Maybe this would work? Passives Weapon Damage: 0.6% * Level (Unchanged) Global Damage...
  17. F

[Yuletide horrors] Reduce number of Matriarch kills required to complete the objective to 4

With the way things are currently set up, I don't see how players starting the event when it goes live CAN complete the seasonal objectives, as the Matriarch has a ridiculously low chance to spawn into the game. (Since the start of Beta period 1, i've only managed to encounter her 8 times. Had...
  18. F

Nagant should cross-perk with the Berserker

Pretty nice that the Sharpshooter has a parrying tool, though the increased gun damage with the bayonet stab seems like something that seems more in line with the Berserker's playstyle tbh. I just can't see a situation where the Sharpshooter will ever want to be within arm's reach with a zed...
  19. F

HRG weapons you wanna see?

Seems like this is the path Tripwire will go with free content with future updates. With this in mind, what weapons would you want have the HRG treatment? To start off the thread, here are my suggestions HRG Varmint Rifle/Dual HRG Varmints Price: $1125 + $1125 Perk: Gunslinger Rate of Fire...
  20. F

9mm: A compromise between ammo and damage

Noticing a fair amount of complaints about the 9mm not having enough ammo despite the fact that you can decapitate clots now. Maybe a compromise between damage and ammo is required? 9mm Pistol Perks: Commando, Field Medic, Berserker, Support, Demolitionist, Firebug, Gunslinger, Sharpshooter...