• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bug splat intensifies

Anthony_brn

Jan 3, 2024
Hello, I'm posting this to seek a solution to my issue:

I've been playing Killing Floor 2 on the Epic Game Store, and since the last update, my game consistently crashes either in the menu or during the loading screen of a match. I can't do anything without encountering the Bug Splat error. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times, but nothing has changed.

One observation I can share is that when I launch the game in offline mode on the Epic Game Store, the DLCs are not activated, and I can play without any crashes. As soon as the DLC's are enabled, the game crashes, and I can't play anymore. Even clicking on settings causes the game to crash.

The DLC's I have are the Armory Season Pass 1 & 2.

If anyone has experienced a similar issue or knows of a solution, I'm open to any suggestions :)

Thanks, and see you soon !

Thank you, sadly nothing about your base specs indicates a likely issue. You may want to check the items in this KB and see if they help:

Beyond that the best thing is to just submit the bugsplat reports in hopes that it helps an engineer figure out what is happening in your case.

Upvote 0