• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Deceive Inc. PS5 hotfix 1.05.02.03

PlayStation 5 Agents, We have deployed an update that will help the team continue investigating issues on the platform and contains an experimental change. Please let us know about your experiences after this update.

Update:

PlayStation 5 Agents,

It looks like the experimental fix that went out with the 1.05.03 hotfix was a success and we have stopped seeing reports of the top crash experienced by players (resulting in a significant reduction in reports overall).

The team is continuing to investigate and work on other stability and performance issues in hopes of dealing with them as quickly as possible in future updates.

Last edited:
Its shafted my game now. I cant even join games now just doesn't allow me to join ANY party's or anyone able to join mine.

To confirm, you are reporting you can't get into a solo match or teams match and any attempt to form a party with only players (PS or other platform) fails?

If so we do not see this internally and suspect there may be a corrupted update on your device. Can you try uninstalling and re-installing the game.

Upvote 0
PlayStation 5 Agents,

It looks like the experimental fix that went out with the 1.05.03 hotfix was a success and we have stopped seeing reports of the top crash experienced by players (resulting in a significant reduction in reports overall).

The team is continuing to investigate and work on other stability and performance issues in hopes of dealing with them as quickly as possible in future updates.

Upvote 0
Ce qu’il faut c’est ajouter une FOV et les 120 images pas secondes et enlever cette aim assist car là il n’y a pas d’intérêt à s’entraîner les jeux vise tout seul (;

There are no plans for additional FOV or framerate settings on existing console hardware at this time. The team is looking at adding more settings for controller preferences in future updates.

Upvote 0
To confirm, you are reporting you can't get into a solo match or teams match and any attempt to form a party with only players (PS or other platform) fails?

If so we do not see this internally and suspect there may be a corrupted update on your device. Can you try uninstalling and re-installing the game.
Me and a friend are having the same problem, hes on ps5 and im on PC , will not let us join each other now since the update

Upvote 0

I uninstall and reinstall all the time. I can play on my own. But whenever I get a party invite I won't he able to join invited game requests as the party shows for a split second and then kicks you out

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Me and my son want to play together. He is on PC and I am on PS5. We are listed as friends but can’t join each other. Invitation is working but when we accept it, nothing happens. How to fix this?

The team is investigating why this happens to some players inconsistently. Right now a way that seems to work around this more reliably is to have the PC player send the invites.

Upvote 0
The team is investigating why this happens to some players inconsistently. Right now a way that seems to work around this more reliably is to have the PC player send the invites.
unfortunately that doesn't work either

Upvote 0
Joining in a party is broken. Sometimes it works but sometime it is not possible to join a party. My sister and me trying to play together (both on PS5). In both directions it is often not possible to join the party. After accepting the Invitation, nothing happens :( Same problems from PS5 to PC. Uninstalling and reinstall doesn’t help. Is there any fix in progress?

Upvote 0