• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cosmetic Bug (PS4/PS5)

Rohan_Heart

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 18, 2023
Since the new update I've been having issues accessing my Unlocked content when I join a friend's matchmaking, everything I own from weapon skins, cosmetics and unlocked characters Bought or Earned from play are all gone. If I'm on Mrs.Foster it'll default me to Mr.Foster with the cosmetics I equipped on him, but if I change anything, only his starter stuff shows, not even the weekly reward head pieces show.

This sounds like your local game files may be corrupted. Please check out the KB at support.killingfloor2.com (And whatever you do, make sure you not delete and have a back up of your save file. Your local stats are stored there).
It doesn't seem to be a consistent bug, and it only seems to potentially happen when I join someone else, sometimes it'll fix if you leave matchmaking and come back. Just giving a heads up if anyone has a similar issue. Otherwise

Upvote 0
Maybe your inventory hasn't loaded yet when you went to matchmaking. In my game, all my characters are wearing their accessories at bootup but if I change them before the inventory has loaded in, they revert to default.

Try making sure your inventory has loaded fully before matchmaking. On PS4, I wait on the menu screen for maybe 4 to 10 seconds after bootup until the screen freezes for a second or two. That's how I know the inventory is starting to load properly and after a quick check from seeing the items in the inventory screen do I proceed into matchmaking.

Upvote 0