• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Team Deathmatch and multiple lives

First, I want to tip my hat to the developers and Tripwire and Sweet Bandits Studios for coming up with this idea. It is rare that we get treated with a treat, a stealth online game. Similar to games like Splinter Cell, Thievery, UT, Deceive Inc. In this case I just want to say that having one life is too restricting and in the future I would like to see a game mode with multiple lives.

Also, a team death match of some sort like capture the briefcase or other things available in other games like Overwatch 2 and Teamfortress 2 would be awesome. I don't like battle royales due to only having one life, but I am willing to try this game and I know it's not a battle royale game, but having only one life for me is a deterrent.

I wish you the best of luck with your game and I plan on purchasing it day one. Good luck to you all.

Sincerely,

Realmjumper

Upvote 0
Isn't it quite an oxymoron to praise the infiltration favored by the game, then asking for a mode where the goal is to kill as many players as possible? I haven't played the game myself, but it also seems like some characters are more geared towards direct combat than others, so I don't know if it would be very balanced.

I remember a team deathmatch mod in the first Killing Floor back in the day. It was fun, but pretty damn hard to balance due to the variety of weaponry

Maaaybe something similar could be tinkered for Deceive Inc. ? I don't know if they plan to support any player-generated content with their game, even if it's only in the shape of mods.

Upvote 0