• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

After hours of beta fun game play I have 7 suggestions for the developers at Sweet Bandits.

Space Cadet

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2023
1. Consider option for 5 teams of 3 people (which matches the A-E points) instead of 4 teams. Sometimes I see so many noob people solo'ing to victory with little confrontations.
2. Consider adding option to lengthen game by allowing each team member (or solo) a 3 minute timeout upon death with only 3 deaths per person allowed. 3 strikes you're out rule.
3. Consider option to add "play dead" for 20 seconds to all characters.
4. Consider adding more NPCs to Silver Reef and the resort? (not spanish hotel) because they are virtual ghost towns.
5. Consider creating a single Supervisor (of each occupation) to each NPC color that can/does enter another colors occupation area. That will confuse people when a green supervisor enters a blue guard room. Put a badge on the supervisors outfit. Edit: Make the supervisor only tougher to kill while he shoots back, but anyone who mimics him gets the normal life span of their character.
6. Consider adding a permanent "Thanks to xxxx" blurb on new abilities description that the developers have implemented from player suggestions.
7. Consider adding a railway station, a traveling rail tram and objective destinations at other stops. A shootout inside the traveling rail tram would be awesome.
I'd be more than happy to beta test these ideas.

Upvote 0