• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF2 FluXiServer Tournaments

FluX

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiserver.co.uk
FluXiServer Tournaments (name may change)
A community by the host FluX, who used to co-host the Killing Floor Games tournament for the KF1 community, will be reviving a tournament based community to try bring more people together, in a competitive way.
This will be focused firstly on Killing Floor 2, with options opening up to other games as we progress further. Right now, it is at barebones as it is in help of trying to thin our anymore informations/areas to allow full access events to be hosted. This will consist of streamers/commentators on live matches played, clips of funny/skilled moments and allow for people to put themselves up on a Wall of Fame.

What we are looking for:
• Players/teams to play in the tournament. We will have a section for people to look for individuals (free agents) to be picked up.
• Moderators to help moderate the discord.
• Streamers/Commentators - To allow people wanting to watch the game live. The reason why I mention both, is because I want to allow those who can't stream, to join those who can. Mixing up multiple personalities, skills, and opinions makes it much more interesting.
• Server operators - Now I do not like to do this but in the current situation with money, I am already spending over £80 a month for my own community servers. I am requesting if anyone is willing to allow use of their KF2 servers for 1-2 hours for matches to help those in specific locations have a better experience. I am not requesting any admin access, only to allow more players that freedom.
• Event Organisers - Assisting and maintaining the tournament/events themselves. This goes from setting up stats of players, perks, maps, to rules etc etc. The main backbone of the whole operation.

If you are wanting to be part of this, please head over to our discord and ask away. It is a newly made discord trying to get sections ready with roles so we have a base model to use and improve upon.

First event planned:
Team/Clan Survival Race
Players per team/clan: 6 main players + 2 backup.
Maps: Vanilla only.
Levels: Server will force all players to level 25, so no one has a disadvantage, temporarily just for the match!
How to win: It'll be a back to back match where both teams have to play each other on a select day (captains of teams will need to confirm this). The winner will consist on who has completed the map with the best time at the end, but deaths do add 30 seconds to the end time!

We are hoping to host the first event in August, so time is ticking.

Join our discord where everyone will be required to be present that want to be part of this:

Happy fragging
FluX

Edit:

You can register yourself as a Free Agent OR as a Clan. Please make sure you read it fully and fill it in with the accurate details. I will be using this information to be making a Free Agent listing for other clans to search for players. As for the clans, I will be using them details to search for players and give the respective roles. Click this link and fill away! - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...7FV6rJhjIVOyv-ch_6E_IViw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Make sure you have joined our discord if you are to participate.

Last edited:
Registrations are now LIVE!

You can register yourself as a Free Agent OR as a Clan. Please make sure you read it fully and fill it in with the accurate details. I will be using this information to be making a Free Agent listing for other clans to search for players. As for the clans, I will be using them details to search for players and give the respective roles. Click this link and fill away! - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...7FV6rJhjIVOyv-ch_6E_IViw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Make sure you have joined our discord if you are to participate.

Upvote 0