• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Update 1.5.1 Is Being Deployed

This is the first of several expected hotfixes for Update 1.5. This update is a proper shipping build for clients and servers, not a debug build which accidentally shipped yesterday. The current plan includes another build tomorrow to fix several issues that were found in the testing of this build, and another hotfix in the coming days to address other player encountered issues that have been reported.

Thank you for your patience. Client and Server files for this update are now live.

Last edited:
I work for Tripwire and run this stuff.
View all 254 featured items
Reactions: utek
I afraid the hotfix deployed right now still allows to use commands to enable cheats and call off-map support like napalm and canberra as well as players are boosting themselves to lvl99, especially the ones from EGS.
We are aware that this hotfix did not address everything on that front and will have more updates in the coming days to do so.

Upvote 0
gosh do a rollback or a emergcy hotfix but you fck up your new playerbase before they can even enjoy the game ..... pls do a test server or stuff like this but this is a whole mess you guys just did today before the update the game was actually playable i got it free on epic yesterday and i played it a bit and it was fun.... everybody i wrote with today who tryed it out after the bloody mess you guys did with the "hotfix" will deinstall and maybe never play it again how can you be so soulless with the game you create its so sad.... you directly drive it into the grave with unfinished updates like this

Upvote 0
Game is unplayable from servers listed at 1000 ping when you join them LAG spikes from 100 to 800 (UK servers )
Then on other "EU" servers show 64/64 players with player list full of players with ZERO SCORE

Then 60/64 player servers when i connect they say it's FULL, did a REFRESH ......... 56/64 ........... FULLLLL......... did again refresh 63/64 ...... FULL .......

I can only with that.......... **** YOU .......... i thought VALVE was a trash company ..... but YOU JUST TOP IT OFF :)))))

Upvote 0
Hi Yoshiro, I was playing earlier today before the update and getting twice as many frames. Framerate is halved now. Servers seem unstable too, I haven't been able to spawn and I get DC'd.
I am having this error currently Error: Servers list receiving error 104 my game keeps freezing on the server browser and I can't do anything until it resets which takes about 5 minutes.
Managed to get into some working games, and ping is unplayable. The chat is filled with comments about how the servers are broken now. This really SUCKS to have happening on the free weekend. You guys need to escalate and revert that patch!
Game is unplayable from servers listed at 1000 ping when you join them LAG spikes from 100 to 800 (UK servers )
Then on other "EU" servers show 64/64 players with player list full of players with ZERO SCORE

Then 60/64 player servers when i connect they say it's FULL, did a REFRESH ......... 56/64 ........... FULLLLL......... did again refresh 63/64 ...... FULL .......

I can only with that.......... **** YOU .......... i thought VALVE was a trash company ..... but YOU JUST TOP IT OFF :)))))
Please make make sure no security software is interfering. They can greatly affect the game. Check out these articles https://support.rs2vietnam.com/en/k...failed-to-join-server-connection-to-host-lost

Upvote 0
If it’s security software, it’s happening on a massive scale. Have you checked your subreddit lately? Everyone is getting this.
That is entirely possible as security software can be fairly widespread. When a game updates, if security software decides it doesn't recognize the update it can cause major issues. Part of why we are asking players to take some basic steps here is to rule that out, but what players are reporting we aren't seeing internally.

Upvote 0
That is entirely possible as security software can be fairly widespread. When a game updates, if security software decides it doesn't recognize the update it can cause major issues. Part of why we are asking players to take some basic steps here is to rule that out, but what players are reporting we aren't seeing internally.
having also bad performance in the game with pretty high specs some maps also run awful

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    105.4 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0
Hello Yoshiro,
since more than 10 years I run servers for RO and suffer and hope with every update ... but what you have done with the update this time I can't understand anymore. Servers don't start after the update, no error message, no log ..., editor crashes at start up ... If you want to ruin the game for good, you are almost there.

Dopamin

Upvote 0
Servers are also still lagging like crazy. Flying is still impossible, grenades are iffy and it's rubberband central.

This patch didn't seem to do anything.
We are investigating the causes here, but the builds we are doing are going to be incremental improvements as we keep moving ahead here addressing various issues.

Upvote 0
The frame rate issues I mentioned above were my fault, the latch reverted my resolution settings and I chose the wrong resolution. But the server issues are definitely something else. I’ll try some steps linked above and see though

Upvote 0