• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Duplicated items

Don't get me wrong, but what's up with that? When you grant people these items do you have access to their inventory? Would it be possible to implement one "IF" statement and do you do all this manually?
These thing's killing me, just got another set of DAR items which i can't dispose. Could you at least add Delete button for these items?

Also, i'm still getting vault crates out of no where. Just logged in and boom - 12 crates in inventory. Opening them is tedious, so i'd love to see Delete button as well.

Edit: i just recycled one and magic has happened. 11 remaining crates turned into 22.

• Haha
Reactions: s5yn3t
TWI can delete items, if you ask them through support ticket.
I personally don't care since it's obvious we will never gonna get proper sorting for inventory/shop/marketplace. IMHO TWI literally killed any value of any item in game, even with stuff like dosh jacket and alienware mask, because game is not that popular and there's nothing gonna be done with that since game is 5 years old already.

Oh, remember there was stream interaction on Mixer? ...yeah.

Upvote 0