Recent content by StarArk99

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  1. S

KF Help making Toggleable Gravity (Can turn on, but not off)

After nearly hours of long research as well as trial and error, I finally managed to create a Gravity Trigger to toggle on gravity of my choosing within a PhysicsVolume, but I can't turn it off. Even after using a scripted trigger to toggle another Gravity Trigger with gravity that opposes the...
  2. S

KF Converting M134 from Hitscan to Projectile Weapon

Hello! I've been trying to mod the M134 from a Hitscan weapon into a Projectile Weapon, as to possible make a version of it for every perk for a Weapon Mut I'm making. I've tried everything I can think of and despite compiling smoothly, the weapon simply doesn't shoot in any form or fashion...
  3. S

KF [HELP] - Custom Difficulty Code doesn't work

I coded this and I changed certain game settings within Game Type derived from KFGametype, but it doesn't seem to compile: // =================================== // DIFFICULTY VALUES // =================================== // Set difficulty based values // ===================== // ARK'S...
  4. S

KF How to fix Bunched Coding?

After finally getting my gaming PC up and running, I wanted to go back and compile weapons I've been coding from my phone using the program "Droid Edit Free". Within the program from my phone, all my coding looks perfect, and the coding even has certain colors for certain bits of code. class...
  5. S

What function is used to determine Projectile?

What function is used to determine Projectile? I want to make a gun that switches between projectiles fired upon clicking Alt-Fire. I looks at the code used to make Super Fire, and it said: "Function float GetFireSpeed". Well, is there a function to get the projectile type, so I can change...
  6. S

KF Help Coding Complex Weapons/Equipment like these...

I want to make some seemingly complex weapons and equipment for my own mut, but I just can't seem to get around certain problems. Below is a few. What I Want To Make: A weapon that, when placed after a few seconds, will spawn a certain number of a projectile I want to make an equipment class...
  7. S

KF Making Water & Gravity Volumes move?

I want to make a Water Volume move up and down by attaching it to a mover, and I've tried "bStasis = false", among other properties, and even though I tag it correctly to the mover, it won't move when the mover is triggered. I remember remember a map Lethal Vortex once made that seemed like it...
  8. S

KF Modifying Siren's Scream to make Sound Weapon?

I was wondering is it was possible to modify the Siren's Scream to make a weapon that uses that sound to damage only specimens. Instead of modifying it into a weapon that projects the Scream Waves in the direction aimed. It'd have pretty low range if it projected a sphere like the siren does...
  9. S

KF [Help] Coding that Tracks Kill Statistics

I want to code a mutator that tracks statistics, such as Total Kills, Total Deaths, K/D Ratio, Most Used Weapon (Based on Ammo fired from it), Preferred Weapon (which wound be based on # of kills with it), Preferred Perk (Based on # of Times Selected or # of Waves Used With it, exc.. But I...
  10. S

KF [Help] Zed Gun - Coding Alternative to "MotionDetectionThreat"

I want to code/modify the Z.E.D Gun to track all kinds of specimens, instead of just weak, medium, strong and boss specimens. The problem with that is the "MotionDetectionThreat" variable. Specimens use that variable to set of pipebombs; The Flesh Pounds MDT Variable is "5", while the Crawlers...
  11. S

KF Help w/ Coding - Award Weapons after achieving Custom Achievements?

I was wondering how exactly do you award certain players with certain weapons (available for purchase) after completing a Custom Achievement. I have a list of custom achievements (Most I have yet to code, but to lack of Pro Coding Knowledge) that need to be completed if players want to earn...
  12. S

Help with Displaying Damage (Similar to Borderlands 2)

How would I go about coding a mutator that displays damage inflicted upon the specimens? I'd also like to be able to display damage levels and set them in different colors, set how long the damage is displayed, and set how numbers are displayed Example of Colors: 0-40 : Red 41-80 : Red Orange...
  13. S

KF How do I code a New Difficulty?

How do I go about coding a new difficulty? I've modified Gametypes to the fullest extent before, and I looked in a TON to files, but can seem to find out how a new difficulty is coded. Here are the difficulties I wanted to code with their correspoding numbers (some reassigned): Easy (1.0)...
  14. S

KF How to Code 5 Fire Modes/Alt-Fires into 1 Gun?

I'd like to know how to code 5 different fire modes / alt-fires into 1 gun, as explained below: The MPXX Multipurpose Heavy Assault Rifle Fire Modes: Semi, Full Auto, Super Auto, Healing Darts, and Healing Grenade. I know how to code Semi, Auto, and Super fire modes into a weapon, but I want...
  15. S

How/Where is the SirenScream being called & How to code it into a specimen?

How exactly is the Siren's Scream being called? I've looked at the Sirens Code and the SirenScream code, and still couldn't find anything. I honestly think it's called in the animation itself, but since I got my coding knowledge from a long walk in the KFMod Folder, I'm not really sure... Can...