• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Recent content by SnZ

1. S

[Help] Reading values from config

Hi, simple question here. I want to read 3 variables from user (R, G, B) via Config. It will be better to make something like this: R=255 G=1 B=1 or COLOR=255,1,1 and with above ^ split/extract these three values?
  2. S

TeamMessage trigger? (teamsay)

Hi, I'm trying to get output of 'TeamSay' ingame command but without success, I've checked a lot of source from KF tryed other methods but no luck. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? (Output from 'Say' is fine'). class X extends PlayerController; Event TeamMessage(PlayerReplicationInfo PRI...
  3. S

IsNumeric

How I can access this function? I've tryed everything, also extra classess like 'class X extends AdminBase'. I'm out of ideas.:(
  4. S

[Help] Whitelisting or not?

Hi, i have short question about whitelisting. I'm in slow process of fixing some mutator which is loading via ServerActors= He don't interact with game anyways, and when i recompile i don't see problem with perk progress which is good because it's easier to develop/fix it. So my question is...
  5. S

Fast perk/class change via console?

As in thread. Any chances? I didn't find it in wiki, also wiki doesn't contain all commands like 'Speech' etc. Thanks in advance