Recent content by SinnerG

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  1. S

!rtd for Killing Floor (by KFMods.com)

This mutator brings the 'Roll The Dice' gamble system seen in many other games to Killing Floor. Usage is simple for the players: They just need to type !rtd in chat (not team chat) to gain a random advantage or disadvantage. The admin has full control on the reroll time (time between rolls)...
  2. S

In need of a Mine model for the Mine mutator!

Hey everyone, I'm in need for a model of a mine for my mutator 'Mines!' (see kfmods.com mutator section) Anyone who is able to do this? :)
  3. S

KFMods.com now offers kf server hosting as well - Cheapest price possible!

Hey all, just informing that I now also am able to host a couple of KF servers for the cheapest price possible. The income is used for nothing more than to pay the rent of my server (hosting kfmods.com / public kf servers) so renting a server actually means that you'll be supporting the...
  4. S

New mutator : Mine Weapon (KFModsMine)

I just finished V1.0 of my Mine Weapon mutator. This mutator adds a 'Mine Weapon' that drops mines (using grenades as ammo) It has a custom icon in the weapon menu, and plays on trigger a sound that Worms players may recognise ;p You can download the mutator @...
  5. S

New community site online!

Hello all, I just finished putting online my new community site online for Killing Floor. You can find it @ KFMods.com and has the following features: Killing Floor news Forum (Community / mod related) Wiki Downloads area (You can upload your custom maps/mods here as well!) And alot more is...