• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Recent content by simplecat

1. simplecat

Killing Floor 2 - Epic Online Services Beta

Any minor gameplay changes or tweaks with this upcoming beta?
  2. simplecat

Killing Floor 2 Perilous Plunder beta 2 is now live

Got Monkey Backpack, it works. Great. But can you check on game giving away crates for free. Beta 1 change logs claims it was fixed. But i'm still getting loads of these. Just got 6 along the backpack.
  3. simplecat

Killing Floor 2 Perilous Plunder beta 2 is now live

Mini bug report: Usually changes in ZED resistances also affect their versus versions, but in case of Versus Fleshpound against HRG Teslauncher it doesn't work. For every ZED game forms an array of resistances. For VFP that would be Normal FP + Versus resistances. Then it moves through this...
  4. simplecat

Killing Floor 2 Perilous Plunder beta 1 (v.1094) is now live.

Yep, still getting free crates whenever i play. Just restarted KF2 twice and got two crates, one for each time, tried more restarts and nope - no more crates. Guess there's some sort of limit or maybe it works is some awkward way. Wish you could introduce delete button for these, recycling items...
  5. simplecat

v1.094 Inconsistent damage of Blunderbuss' cannon ball explosion

Category: Code Summary: Description: Quite often Blunderbuss cannonball explodes without doing any damage, neither to you or ZEDs. Its damage scale is also changes randomly if like you or a ZED were behind the cover / only partially exposed to an explosion. I'm only talking about rolling...
  6. simplecat

v1.094 "Full Of Doubloons" objective

(Getting 75000 Dosh on Desolation) is only updates itself by the end of the game. You'd either have to beat the game or die trying. Quitting mid game will not refresh the counter. This makes it hard to earn dosh on Endless games unless you (solo) or your whole team (co-op) die.
  7. simplecat

v1.094 Support's Tight Choke affects pellet spread of HRG Kaboomstick

Also minor thing, you insert and eject grey shells But world models of used shells appear to be red.
  8. simplecat

It does work, making spread tighter. And i'd prefer them to keep it that way. Just saying.
  9. simplecat

Killing Floor 2 Perilous Plunder beta 1 (v.1094) is now live.

Love the new map, great job, Delta. However Spawn Period (only 1.1s) feels off. So far it is the fastest map in terms of ZED spawn intensity. I've been playing solo HOE recently with TimeUntilNextSpawn pulled out and most of the time it wasn't even changing to any value meaning that ZEDs were...
  10. simplecat

v1.094 Collectibles on Desolation map

Correct me if i'm wrong but from what i understand on Desolation map you can only see collectibles when generator is turned on. When power is off you can still see projector's base and you can still shoot it but it will not emit blue Horzine logo (which makes it easier for you to spot one)...
  11. simplecat

v1.094 Blunderbuss cannon ball can collide with the same target multiple times

Also x2 Cannonballs have radius of 0 and will not collide with ZED's collision cylinders unlike most other ballistic-explosive projectiles such as m79 grenades or hx25 pellets.
  12. simplecat

Also In shotgun mode its pellets do not get damage bonus from Demolitionist's High Impact Rounds skill (extra impact damage with explosive weapons) but do get damage bonus from Armor Piercing Rounds skill (increase damage of direct hits on critical spots). Probably intended, but i don't see why...
  13. simplecat

Not much to add. Also, i think it has a bit too much spread IMO.
  14. simplecat

Category: Code Summary: Its cannon ball can hit same target multiple times if it ricochets towards it. Mostly happens with bloats but occasionally i had this happening with Scrakes and Fleshpounds too. You'd have to hold fire button to avoid explosion. Edit: i haven't figured why exactly this...
  15. simplecat

Second FN FAL | Jaeger | Dynamic keeps re-appearing in inventory

I've been told that they are looking into it once i requested to actually remove both of these. It is really annoying though.