Recent content by simplecat

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  1. simplecat

Patriarch HP Draining

I have seen it once, that happened when he stuck, he was constantly playing his leg kick attack and damaging himself (damagetype was the same as on this leg attack).
  2. simplecat

Killing Floor 2 Summer Update - Interstellar Insanity Has Landed!

yeah, i was wondering if they gonna make it back, totally would love to have it again
  3. simplecat

Killing Floor 2 Summer Update - Interstellar Insanity Has Landed!

It's Tiny Terror right now, so new weeklies are weeklies away. Any chance to break the order? And is a fix for dlc weapons in scavenger unranking the game in development or it's a no-no?
  4. simplecat

v1.114 various things

famas penetration was addressed in beta2, in beta1 it was 2 on rifle and 0 on shotgun i had a feeling that same damage values on bastion shield from same zeds regardless on difficulty wasn't a bug thanks
  5. simplecat

ZED's AI attempt to avoid Ground Fire projectiles but not Residual Flames

Category: Code. Summary: Looks like there's no AI Warning for walking over Residual Projectiles such as Molotovs, Spitfire or Thermite unlike Ground Fire which evasive ZEDs (clots, stalkers, crawlers) try to evade.
  6. simplecat

v1.114 various things

Category: UI. Summary: When HRG Blast Brawlers are empty (have no ammo in "magazine") but still have spare ammo to reload, in weapon select card they are marked as "EMPTY" like they have no ammo at all. Category: Code. Summary: Berserker's Smash skill (+50% heavy attack damage) as well...
  7. simplecat

v1.114 various things

Category: Code. Summary: In Arachnophobia weekly players heal themselves after killing crawlers. However killing any other ZED types "heals" them as well, for 0 points. So Field Medics with buff skills apply these buffs on them with every kill, not only after killing crawlers.
  8. simplecat

v1.114 various things

Category: Code. Summary: Famas has penetration power of 2 for its bullets but not for pellets. I think it's meant to be vice versa. Description: KFWeap_AssaultRifle_FAMAS, line 653. This block is all about shotgun stats (ALTFIRE_FIREMODE) yet there is PenetrationPower(DEFAULT_FIREMODE)=2.0 which...
  9. simplecat

So when new summmer event ?

Next merc report likely to be last (map and qol), so beta probably will be on may 25. I think it will last for less than a month, 2-3 weeks probably.
  10. simplecat

Minigun DLC Turning Speed Bug

One way i'm aware of is 1. Hold fire button and shoot 2. While doing so, without stopping, press Throw Weapon button. Done. OwnerController.RotationSpeedLimit is now 488 with all weapons. Until you pick minigun back. When you pick minigun back, RotationSpeedLimit is being set to 2000. While this...
  11. simplecat

KF2 Spring 2021 Beta 2 - 1111 Update is Today!

You should open a bottle of champagne to celebrate this fancy build number
  12. simplecat

Dragonsbreath and Spitfire penetration and how it affects Residual Flames spawned by these

Bump. Would it not be great if Ground Fire was spawning under ZED's feet rather than somewhere in background?
  13. simplecat

Couple of things about Napalm skill

Old but gold. Gotta bump this. Napalm greatly increases damage of said spray weapons.
  14. simplecat

Annoying "grabbed whine" keeps playing forever unless game is restarted completely.

Bump, just happened to me. When Clot grabs you and you leave to main menu, the ear ringing sound persists.
  15. simplecat

Cyberpunk 2021 Beta: Not making any progress on the Not a Simulation objective

From what i tested using displayall KFSeasonalEventStats_Spring2021 bHitTakenThisWave What counts as if you've "taken" damage, might be more. If one feel boring try it out. - Grenades that don't normally do self damage (Flashbang, Molotov or M203 incendiary + 100% fire resistance) - Self...