Recent content by Sarcy

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  1. S

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 2 (PC Build 1115) Is Now Available!

There's the problem, too many toys doing too much damage on top of lopsided perk balance. Now if they added more Large Zeds to justify such arsenal additions then maybe the gaps wouldn't be so noticeable. Point is top-to-bottom things need to be reassessed so the game IS a challenge but rewards...
  2. S

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 2 (PC Build 1115) Is Now Available!

I still maintain the 'weak' perks should've been improved instead BUT that's what KF3 is for, right?
  3. S

Summer Beta Survey

Submitted response, not sure what can be implemented for Double Barrel and other Support weapons that gain nothing from HCM but they could use some TLC.
  4. S

Merc Report - Summer's Changing Field Conditions

Food for thought, Berserkers - for the most part - have to get up close and personal to deal damage so they need to be reasonably tanky otherwise they become useless. Just look at Boom waves, if you're a Berserker when they activate you're either having to hit-and-run or steer well clear until...
  5. S

Then perhaps such seismic shifts should be saved for KF3 wherein a new balance can be set.
  6. S

Lol by the time all these changes are implemented it'll be pointless running Berserker. Make the 'weaker' perks more viable not the 'OP' ones naff.
  7. S

Anyone else curious why no numbers have been mentioned?
  8. S

Regarding movement speed I'd go so far as making Gunslinger's pace the new standard and then either removing any other speed enhancements OR saving it strictly for Hit 'n' Run Berserkers. That combined with removing all their ranged weaponry and giving it to the Survivalist would make for some...
  9. S

As a keen Berserker and occasional Medic I am HIGHLY interested to see how the perks handle. I don't really think either is 'OP' per se, although watching ANYONE spam HM-501 grenades is beyond tedious, it's more that the higher difficulties (HoE in particular) make some of the perks less viable...
  10. S

Merc Report - Locks Are Such A Boring Problem

Interesting additions, look forward to seeing how they handle.
  11. S

Merc Report - It Came From The HRG Labs

Intriguing additions although the LMG effectively means the SR3-MP [the poll leader] won't make it into KF2 (maybe 3 instead?). Reminds me somewhat of a Borderlands weapon, having run through the 3rd game recently I couldn't help but notice the similarities.
  12. S

Killing Floor 2 Potential Weeklies For The Future - Your Input Requested

N This one caught my eye, although it could still be ruined by the 'King' running into danger. Trepidation aside, I'd back this as a contender - anything which promotes teamwork and staying together I'm on board with.
  13. S

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

With all due respect suggesting an M16 variant is among the least exciting and likely to be implemented suggestions on a topic already plagued with underwhelming possibilities.
  14. S

Killing Floor 2 Potential Weeklies For The Future - Your Input Requested

Voted for 'Thick Skulls' although I wouldn't discount either Perk Roulette or 'Speed Manipulation' with tweaks. For Perk Roulette I think it would be better to be assigned a random one on spawn/respawn as swapping with people has potential for sabotage if you are given lacklustre weapons OR the...