Recent content by PsychoPigeon

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
  1. PsychoPigeon

Tripwire Q & A - TICR Part 2 Questions (Post your questions here)

What are some of the cons to making old games go free to play, games like Red Orchestra 2 for example? Are there any particular reasons why they don't go F2P?
  2. PsychoPigeon

Update 1.5.2 Is Being Deployed

Thanks for coming in on the weekend (y)
  3. PsychoPigeon

Cua Viet

Version 4: - Moved objective E closer to objective F. - Added more detail to objective D and made the cap zone smaller. - Added more detail to objective A, removed tunnels, changed cap zone. - Lowered NLF artillery cool down to 3 mins from 4.5 mins. - Changed orientation of Recon flight path to...
  4. PsychoPigeon

Cua Viet

Version 3: - Objective unlock sequence has been simplified. - Reworked area between objectives B and C - Slightly reduced objective capture times. - Added 100 more reinforcement points per team. - Enabled 5 minute lockdown on all objectives except final (This might be dependent on a server...
  5. PsychoPigeon

Cua Viet

Version 2: - Decreased NLF Recon cool down, increased U.S cool down (as they have a loach.) - Decreased NLF reinforcement timer to 20s from 24s. - Increased HCM Trail ability duration to 60s and lowered cool down timer to 6m from 10m. - Increased objective capture times. - Added disarm volume...
  6. PsychoPigeon

Cua Viet

Released the first build: SWS: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2222668817 Need feedback on spawns, if there's enough cover, round timers and reinforcement points etc. I put deployable DShKs in the map since they will be fixed next patch.
  7. PsychoPigeon

Cua Viet

Decided to rework the stream area and have something more open, challenging, to get across and attack the VC trenchline which overlooks the open fields. Players can move inbetween the water palms and use them for cover and flanking.
  8. PsychoPigeon

Cua Viet

More screens of recently worked areas:
  9. PsychoPigeon

Cua Viet

Here are some screenshots from my redesign of Cua Viet for TE gamemode. It's practically all reworked except for the church area, I aim to get it out in the next few weeks.
  10. PsychoPigeon

TE-Volga Banks *Released*

Map is released. I hope you like it
  11. PsychoPigeon

It'll be out in the coming weeks. Just need to do final checks. Also - I got the file size down to 370MB so it should be manageable through server redirect.
  12. PsychoPigeon

Today with Tripwire's blessing I'm releasing the map originally created for the WWII prototype that was being tested for Rising Storm 2. It's been painstakingly re-purposed to work in RO2. It seemed a shame for it to go unplayed, so I thought I'd make the effort to put it into the hands of the...
  13. PsychoPigeon

Tripwire Interactive Merch Store - Soft Launch

I don't suppose there's any leftover RS1 T Shirts stacked away somewhere, will send donuts (and money) :D
  14. PsychoPigeon

VNTE-Sledgehammer

Territory version of Operation Sledgehammer - featuring new objective areas and a Huey for M60 support. PAVN troops fight up hill to attack a remote jungle base. Attackers: PAVN Defenders: US Army Round Time: 25 Minutes Direct Link...
  15. PsychoPigeon

What Map Would You Want To See?

I'm not promising the map would get made, but I'm curious what scenarios you would like to see as a map that would stand out from the selection already in the game at the moment. My top picks would be ARVN based since there's a lack of them but with so much story left to tell. Highway 1 -...