• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Recent content by Migunne

1. M

Killing Floor 2 Perilous Plunder beta 1 (v.1094) is now live.

Its what i think too as admin they enter first cheat code and then sharing the weps.
  2. M

I enter in some preview servers, and see that they have blunder and the glock, apart of the all new skins retrog etc. How they do that, cos im on ingame not from beginning, so doesnt work give weapon command.
  3. M

I think that u didn't test well all that weps. The kaboom its useful for zerker if upgraded to lvl 2, and i killed lots of sc and fps stumbling and then making head critics with it as combo hits. On case of new zerker wep Tesla, i think that u have a bad concept of a glass canon wep for zerker...
  4. M

Summer Sideshow opt-in beta for next week ?

Yaiii, streaming though (ODiN Youtube), thx.
  5. M

Summer Sideshow opt-in beta for next week ?

Hi there. Guess that next week we'll have the Beta 1 ready to go right ?. But for now we don't have a summer new map out of workshop Merc, as a clue that summer event its coming at the corner.
  6. M

Merc Report - More Explosions, More Bullets

Steampunk better than Pirates looks.
  7. M

All its speculation until we got in our hands a copy of it. About ppl saying when handing a zerker wep... the hemo HRG its for specifically zerker, cos more ASP% and can tank vs 5 inrage fps (not qfp apart) using wisely the special attack and the rounds/mag left obv. About the robocop glock i...
  8. M

IDK if you noticed but the blunderbuss where at KF 2009 with other name and design but with same function. When the summer beta will release ?
  9. M

Yuletide Horror Beta 2 Is Now Live!

" Weapons: Riot Shield & Glock 18 Fixed an issue with bullet tracers not being properly aligned. Fixed an issue which caused an incorrect fire rate for single fire mode. Mosin Nagant Fixed an issue which caused inconsistent damage when stabbing a Zed. Corrected the weapon stats displayed in...
  10. M

Yuletide Horror Beta 2 Is Now Live!

Pardon me ?, since when i can obtain riot and glock when cant have it till beta ends ?. Unless using in offline or workshop server public.
  11. M

A samhein celebration music track for when ?

Hi there, since we are in Halloween month and event, im having some strong nostalgy about A Samhein Celebration (monster masquerade some ppl calls it) from Halloween 2018 main menu theme and trader time. When you will release it cos evne Twisted Christmas 2018 aint integrated at official OST game.
  12. M

Killing Floor 2 Grim Treatments Update Is Now Live!

Well that they dnt comment on this thread that during the whole day will deploy the new stuff, when should release all promised stuff cos they had time for that (a crew doing taht during months till now).
  13. M

Killing Floor 2 Grim Treatments Update Is Now Live!

Yaiiii time to buy dlcs and other stuff. Happy hunt and Halloween to all ! PD: The new features and skins aint allowed yet.... whats going on here ?.