• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Recent content by MayFlower

1. M

Considering a Vehicle for business

I'm sure each one of us would like to save for our future and we make money to earn for a living. But, the thing is, I'm considering a vehicle for our business. Since then, I do not want to spend a big amount of our savings and income, I want to hear some your advice related to a vehicle...
  2. M

How important is QMS in a gaming project?

I have been reading about history and related info about a gaming industry. It's interesting to know how these companies planned and learn the basics. I'm curious about this type of business should be using a quality management system. How important is it to a gaming project? Does it follow a...
  3. M

Is there an application?

Hi! I wonder how you can store and share password to others so they can access my files. Is there an application for this? Please help. Thanks!
  4. M

A Frequent Issue

Hi to all game enthusiasts! Thanks for reading my post! I'm hoping that there are some who are knowledgeable about my concerns and I need your opinion as well. I do have frequent problems during my presentation. I guess, that the app is not working properly. This has been an issue and I'm really...