Recent content by martymaximus

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
  1. martymaximus

Sever mismatch in DarkestHour

Hi, i've got a mate that has deleted the previous version of DH from his system, downloaded the new Steam version of DH but says that whenever he tries joining a server he's getting "server mismatch" errors? Can any one shed some light onto this please. i know he's as keen as to play the new...
  2. martymaximus

DH Run Time error

Hi, can someone help me here and shed some light on my problem please. Getting a runtime error when i try and launch Darkest Hour. "run time error programfiles/username/steammaps/common/ro/system/ro.exe This app has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way." I've had...
  3. martymaximus

EH-M43_Tex, What is this?

Hi, i'm having trouble joining the new 50 slot GA server(Aussie server). I get this message each time i try to join - Receiving : "EH-M43_Tex" size 6882K. This is what i get with no end or connection? Keeps downloading to 100% then will start at 1% again and keep going until a connection error...
  4. martymaximus

Australian players & servers?

G'day, I'm just wondering how large the aussie community is that plays this game . Also is there any Aussie servers with regular players. Each time I join a server the ping is up around 200-250, is this normal for this game? Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.