• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Recent content by Mahnsikir

1. Mahnsikir

Fat Princess

Fun looking team/class based lady snatching game is out today on PSN (
  2. Mahnsikir

Look Behind You A Three-Headed Monkey!

As if the folks at LucasArts had been reading myself & Ralft3r's conversation the other day and remembered how awesome monkey island was, they've announced a remake of the original with redone graphics and voice acting. Also announced is a new mini series (like the new sam & max) that will be 5...
  3. Mahnsikir

Happy 10th Birthday to Halflife

Today (well 19th of Nov) is ten years since the release of Halflife and I think its a testament to its lasting quality that even after 10 iterations of the GeForce gpus and many many more times the amount of processing power that it still stands up as a great game by today's standards, is...
  4. Mahnsikir

Need Some PC Help

Hey guys having a pretty major problem with my PC atm. Im either having a crash when loading up a game or its acting weirdly and then crashing randomly. For instance TF2 mostly crashes on loading up a level or on the occassion it gets past this it loads up but the contrast is extremely...
  5. Mahnsikir

Two Worlds

Just found out that on steam this weekend its only $10, not sure how good it is (downloading atm) but it seems to be along the same kinda of lines as the elderscrolls games but more arcadey fighting. EDIT: read some reviews and seems its a bit average in gameplay and setting but with an epic...
  6. Mahnsikir

The science of love

Nice little editorial from the bbc website How to make better decisions and i thought who needs this more than us, a bunch of people who lounge around on internet forums ;) "Suppose you were sitting in the pub, while sneaking peeks at a beautiful woman sitting at the bar. What do you think...
  7. Mahnsikir

C&C + IPX + Vista = Fail

Ive got a bit of a problem, me and my flat mate have been trying to play either Red Alert 2 or Tiberian Sun multiplayer over the last few days and before when I had an XP pc it was fine as we could use IPX for LAN play but with vista there is no support for IPX. I have used a program to enable...
  8. Mahnsikir

Channel 4 at 25 free on 4oD

http://www.channel4.com/4od/index.html Just to let everyone know that for channel 4's 25th anniversary their on-demand internet service has a lot of free shows to stream and (temporally) download until the 18th of November, so its a great chance to catch up on all those shows that you may have...
  9. Mahnsikir

New Laptop?

Right im looking at getting a new laptop with a buget of about
  10. Mahnsikir

End of Uni! It's Drinking Time!!!

Right so I just had my last uni exam today so that's me off till September :D ahaha. But this isn't a thread to gloat ohnono, much more serious... As a student I've had some pretty bad things to drink (and eat:rolleyes: ) but i think its time at least for the next few days to celebrate the...