• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Recent content by Ic0n0clast

1. Ic0n0clast

upgraded boomstick or doomstick?

I carry the boom stick as backup/shotgun jump/stun.
  2. Ic0n0clast

Looking for HoE group

I play HoE all the time and in groups on Xbox. GT: TX RED RUBICON
  3. Ic0n0clast

Buff the Dreadnaught skill!

In group play with good medic I take Dred all the time. Only if medic is running all dart perks.
  4. Ic0n0clast

List all of your loadouts for Survivalist!

I have been trying out the crossbow and it is actually fairly decent. Coupled with the 501/M16/RPG its not that bad.
  5. Ic0n0clast

Hemoclobber Skins?

I have only got the Vault Dosh one.
  6. Ic0n0clast

Hemoclobber Skins?

Ah ha, I knew you'd like it. You tried in on survivalist? It is totally perfect for it. Pair it with an RPG, and it is a zed killin machine.
  7. Ic0n0clast

Allow the riot shield to be used with any SMG, not just the machine pistol

Do you guys plan on allowing the G18C to receive benefit from Close Combat Training, LVL 10 perk, on the swat?
  8. Ic0n0clast

List all of your loadouts for Survivalist!

1. Upped Hemoglobber + Upped Rpg/Huskcannon - Healing nades All n all best survivalist loadout to 'survive' as perk intends. 2. HM501 + RPG/M99 - Molotovs. Early waves - M79 and Healing Grenades ZEDSPLOSION is your friend is most OP skill on Survivalist. ALWAYS TAKE MELEE EXPERT. The move...
  9. Ic0n0clast

UI suggestion for medic specifically

Medic positions himself for the team. VC of the player can say I need healz. Rambo players away from medic do so at their own peril.
  10. Ic0n0clast

New update is very unstable

This new update is ****. Performance has gone down badly. People on Xbox having game restart and console restart. FPS issues are rampant in 2+ player games. Almost unplayable aside from offline solo. I had two people have issues last night and we were having problems joining games which is...
  11. Ic0n0clast

FPS Issues... Again

Does anyone else have FPS issues with the game? the only time I don't have it is when I play solo and sometimes 3-4 players. 6 players matches is when the FPS drops noticeably and results in unwarranted deaths to the team or myself. I have an 1X and also run the game off a SSD which runs games...
  12. Ic0n0clast

Hell on Earth Rewards/Leaderboard

Running Hell on Earth should yield higher rewards/exclusive cosmetics for completion, especially long waves. It has to be Specific maps or maybe if you complete all maps on long wave would grant a crate. Some people would just try to abuse this via Nuked or Spillway. Perhaps a leaderboard for...
  13. Ic0n0clast

Dying Randomly

I have died several times on different maps, mostly on The Descent, to nothing. Walk up to the trader and die. Most recently, I killed Patty on Nightmare Suicidal and then died randomly. I gave up on life.
  14. Ic0n0clast

FPS Issues

Anyone else notice a decrease in FPS after the recent update. It is most noticeable on Spillway.