• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
Grindhouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well Story scripts. I have 7 games total I have worked out. One of them being a 4 serries rpg. I try not to give my stories out to much, because I try to make my games different from other ones so ppl will play them. I always ask myself before I add ideas to a game if that idea will make my game different, and if that difference will be better then everything out there. With my RPG, (Wich I am very protective over and will not release any info on) will change rpgs, because they base rpgs off WoW and do not try to pave the road for a new leader. I understand that WoW had done great things, but those acheivments can only be done in so many ways before becoming old
    I havent been doing game development. Just testing games as a hobbie. Just for friends and person anger at players using exploits. I also do script writing and graphic design (only did 2 years of that tho).
    Looks good. Just give me a couple weeks to work out some scripts, and I'll get back to you. We may need some help in that department, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…