Recent content by Gordyne

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
  1. G

What would you like to see in Killing Floor 3

"-If Catacombs proved something, is that people don't like dark maps. So that's a hard pass. " Idk if it's really that simple. I guess it's because they should have given us more tools to deal with the darkness effectively(more skills like flaretov for instance), generators to turn on or...
  2. G

KF1 Stalker and Siren sounds mod?

Is it possible to replace the files so I can get KF1 Siren and Stalker sounds/voices in KF2?
  3. G

Sharpshooter needs a rebuild.

The problem is not SS. The problem is the nature of KF2. Spamming zeds on all sides in tight maps will that to any Sniper class of any game. I get that KF1 was sometimes boring and too much "shooting gallery", but the pressure was higher and mistakes were punished more heavily. KF2 went in the...
  4. G

Killing floor 2 is already good enough,please read this and stop destroying it with useless content

Yep. They should focus on improving/reworking the half-assed ideas(Bad Perk Skills/Upgrades/Survivalist/Defense zones/Objective maps). Broken stuff like Medic + Zerk needs fixing too.(capping dmg reduction at 50% should help)
  5. G

What would you like to see in Killing Floor 3

- More horror atmosphere and music. - Zeds talking creepy **** like in KF1 classic(they don't seem to talk in KF2) - Better way to swap primary weapons when you have more than 2 - Balanced Skill choices. Too many skills in KF2 are simple better than the other option. - More in depth way to...
  6. G

Survivalist needs more weapon swap speed/level

I've seen a fair ammount of people asking for this, and it doesn't seem to take much effort to be implemented. Capping at 50% or 60% at level 25 Of course Survivalist needs some more changes than only the one in the title, but it would be a very good start. The class has always been somewhat...
  7. G

Flex ever going to be fixed?

Idk Borderlands 2 can work well with a few ini tweaks... There are probably more games but i don't remember.
  8. G

Flex ever going to be fixed?

Even when setting it to only Gibs* makes my fps drop to 20s randomly. So,,, I bought this game on early access and Flex used to run really well and now(been a while) it's just completely broken. That's quite disappointing, considering I bought the game in EA and I come back to the game from...
  9. G

I really dislike QuarterPounds

And I also think they could be removed from the waves. Make them spawn in KFP boss only. When wave 7/10 8/10 and later come I'm waiting for the epic 2 or 3 FP + SC fights and instead these little shits spawn and are quickly dispatched by a half decent Demolitionist. I also like playing as...
  10. G

Heavy Stutter between waves

First, specs: i5-3570K 3.4 Ghz 8GB DDR3 GTX 970 4GB 600W PSU In game settings most on ultra/high and Flex set to "Gibs" only(no fluids) Second, my problem: Heavy stutter(or FPS fluctuation) BETWEEN WAVES. As if fps goes crazy between 20-60... Even Looking at the ground(which renders less...