• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Recent content by Good-One-Driver

1. Good-One-Driver

KF RenCorner

Hello, I am a admin at RenCorner.com. We are a large community that run servers in multiple games, we have six servers; Doom 24-7, Normal, Hard, Suicidal, Private(members only), and Big custom perks and custom weapons. Come check out our servers and our forums and join our great community...
  2. Good-One-Driver

Mission Maps

Ha sorry I am probably getting annoying asking all these questions but I am pretty new around here what are all the mission maps? and is there a pack to download them all?
  3. Good-One-Driver

auto message?

What is the script to get auto messages on your server? that repeat themselfs?
  4. Good-One-Driver

irc bot

is there any for kf?
  5. Good-One-Driver

Hud

Anyone know if editing the hud is possible with killing floor? If yes how so?
  6. Good-One-Driver

I made this avatar pack because I couldn't fine any good avatars for killing floor, I did not take the screenshots I just resized and reformatted to work. enjoy! Download Links: http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/411351/kf-avatars-zip.html Download Link2 (recommended) ...
  7. Good-One-Driver

Uploading Textures

I am trying to upload some of my textures but once I click Ok to all, my texture doesn't show it it goes to KillingFloorTextures, any help? it is a pcx file.
  8. Good-One-Driver

My posts

why do all my posts need to be approved while everyone elses dont? it sucks sometimes waiting two-three days just for my post to be seen in the modding area
  9. Good-One-Driver

Two Maps

I am going to start working on two maps, I am not going to set a date for release yet as I haven't even started them and not having a lot of time to work on them but here is my ideas of the maps I will be creating: Block Fort if any one has played Mario64 A maze
  10. Good-One-Driver

New Mapper + Coder

Well, some of you might know me but a lot probably wont, My IGN is Good-One-Driver I am a mapper & developer for a lot of games. I have made a ton of stuff for many games from skins, maps, models, hacks, plugins, server-side modifications, and so-on. I recently bought this game from the...