Recent content by Gladius

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
  1. G

Fleshpounds kind of look like garbage and not really nutcrackers...

How do nutcrakers "really" look like?
  2. G

These hmtech reticles are pretty bad

I agree, I don't like the new sights either. On the rifle it's practically a nerf because they obscure more than they help to get on point. The shotgun sight outlines are unecessarily big. A simple and fine circle would have been enough. SMG is okay but I would still preferre the old dot. It's...
  3. G

Let's talk about the incoming balance changes on medic HM401!

That's just your personal assumption.
  4. G

What weapon do you think need buff?

Ceramic "dents" too. https://www.ffi.no/no/Rapporter/15-01485.pdf
  5. G

PAX Roundup - New Faction, Weapons, Maps and More!

Again: I'm not asking if tanks were generally used in Vietnam. I know that they were used. This is not the question here. The question is how would be a map scenario look like, that is fun to play. You want tanks, okay. How do you want to have them implemented? Give me a scenario based on a real...
  6. G

Why is the medic SMG useless?

When you try to kill Gorefiends with bodyshots there is something severely going wrong on your end. When the Gorefiend is blocking you can still shoot him in the head hitbox when you crouch.
  7. G

claymores for pointmen?

I was thinking about suggesting to replace the claymores in the pointman loadout with something more suitable for the assault role, like WP grenades for example. But maybe I'm just missing something about the claymores, so I want to discuss this first. How do you employ the claymores in the...
  8. G

shot down helicopters statistics

It would be nice to see the amount of shot down helicopters. So far there is only the achievement counter that goes up to 100. Would be nice to be able to see the stats past those 100.
  9. G

Consctructive (mostly) Thread about map balance.

I marked the most relevant landing sites for illustration. On An Lao one single RPG operator can cover the relevant spots alone. On Song Be the area is much larger and when the Americans get a hold of the south side of the river, they can directly go for Alpha and totally cut off the Vietnamese...
  10. G

Helicopters & Pilots

AGL = above ground level
  11. G

freelook toggle

I need a freelook toggle. At the moment it's only possible to have freelook always on or off, by a setting in the gameplay options. And that is bound to either the walk or prone key. The problem with that is for aiming helicopter weapons I need the mouse. When landing I need the freelook on the...
  12. G

Victory conditions? Tie Breaker?

Could someone please explain the exact victory donditions, because the tutorial video doesn't explain much and sometimes people are just surprized by an outcome that nobody on the server can explain. That's mostly when that „tie breaker“ occurs, but what exactly are the conditions for that...
  13. G

Shotguns hit low left

Thank you for your response. The hunting shotgun has the exact same issue. Shoots low and sometimes extremely to the left. (all pictures were taken online)
  14. G

Shotguns hit low left

I'm not sure if this is working as intended or more worth a bug report. Shotguns generally hit very low. So low that the target mostly has to vanish behind the barrel model. And then there are weird runaways in accuracy, where the shot goes also to the left quite extreme. In that picture examle...